Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Last Day of January

Sorry for not updating you guys as much... I have been pretty busy cleaning up the house and doing some last minute shopping.. Oh the fun!

Anyways, on the last day of January, we went to KL for the fun of going to KL. Oh God.. Haha. Daddy did some Chinese New Year shopping. =) And this round, his clothes.. Is just awesome! So.. How should i put it? Classy? Younger? Haha! I cant tell.. =/ Well, you shall be the judge as soon as you see pictures of daddy. Hehe. =)

PS: "We" as in my parents and i.
Pathetic? I call it family time. =) And these are the times i would miss alot when i fly fly fly to the moon~ =)

So yes, we were on our way to KL. Me being the pig i always am.. Sleep throughout the journey... Until...........

Dad: You hungry?
SL: *Sleepily answers* No.
Dad: I brought LOTS of chocolates!
SL: *Jumps up* YES! Im hungry for chocolates..

So he opened the packet of chocolates... Nips, to be exact. Yumm!! The first "batch" he passed to me reminded me of CNY! So much.. Haha. =)


All the pretty things we passed by as soon as we reached the heart of KL. Ahh~ Yes, i was wide awake by then. Didnt get to take many pictures though. There was ZERO jam. It only took us 15mins to reach KL... From PJ. Whoa! I  know right! Haha! But yeah, i manage to snap a few shots of our beautifully overly crowded city. =)




Oh! My Chinese New Year nails! =D

In the beginning, i didnt quite like my nails because it reminds me of some cheerleading shit but after looking at it for a bit.. It does look like the British soldier outfit... Or whatever theyre called..


Back to KL... I like how they stick that flowery thinggy on their car! I think its really pretty!! =) But no, ill never get anything like that for my car.. A scorpion sticker maybe. Haha. Yep, just like Jhee Yang's audi. =) I like!


Pretty lanterns! Sorry for the shit quality. Please bare with me.. Just this post.


I know its simple.. But... I find it really beautiful. =)


After shopping for daddy's clothes... Which took quite some time.... We went for dinner! =D at the food court in Isetan. Isetan i love food supermarket is freaking cold. And i was wearing long sleeved shirt and leggings. Super thick leggings... And i was literally shivering there. Oh how embarrassing. Haha.

We had so much to eat! Nom nom nom! Yummmy! <3

And then i noticed... OMG! I never took pictures!!! Nooo!!! So i snapped two of my lovies. Hehe. <3

Daddy. 

Mummy!
Hehe.. Oh i love them alright! =)

Plans tomorrow? Were going to KL again!!! This time, my sister will be coming along! =D I like! =) Weeeee.... But we have to get up at 8 to pray at 9. Oh crap. =/ And im still here..... Blogging. And! Ive got a next post to tell you guys about the reunion dinner and today.. Sigh sigh. No no! No sighing.. Its a new year!! =D 

Oh yes, HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVES! <3
xx



"Be content with what you are, and wish not change; nor dread your last day, nor long for it."

No comments:

Post a Comment