Monday, February 7, 2011

Cheong Sam

Before i went for the movie mentioned in the earlier post, i went shopping... OMG! The cheong sams are wayyy cheaper than the ones in OU or Pyramid... Its seriously like cheaper by half price.. Ill compare the price later on under the dresses. Well, dress.. Im not too sure about the others. But those which has no price below costs RM 169 in the shop i went and it costs over RM200 else where..

So, im pretty particular about the cheong sams i like..
1. It has to only be white or gold and a little hint of pretty colours.
2. It has to have a traditional collar.
3. It cannot be over my knees (If it is to be over my knees, i would like it to sweep the floor)
4. Id prefer if theres a cutting down the center.
5. I like the traditional collar but it shouldnt choke me.
6. It has to have sleeves.
7. It has to compliment my body.
8. I dont want to look like a bride wearing a cheong sam (Yes, apparently i looked like one after trying one of Dress Me, OU, white cheong sams)
9. It shouldnt be over size M. So yeah, no, i wont wear L.
10. I have to be able to wear it to different occasions.
11. I have to love it. HAHAHAHA!! Jokes.

See how particular i am with my things? Haha.. Yeahh.. Youll see why later on.

This first one costs RM 298 in OU and only costs RM 139 at where i went.
 Yes, i really like this.. Unfortunately, its too small... Around the shoulders. And yes, ive got broad shoulders. =/ But if youre tinier than i am, go try it out... Its really pretty. Same goes to the one i posted a while back.. Ill repost it below. Free size, babe!


Its so pretty i had to take the back as well... Ooo! <3 I like! But no, this isnt the one i bought. =/ Why? Cause its too short and... Small around the shoulders.


This is the one im talking about... Its the same price as the one above only, its sexier. If youre about an XS to S size person.. And when i said S size, i meant short too.. TRY IT ON! Its a really pretty dress. And really modern too!


I actually find this one weird because.. Its pretty plain.. Well, overly plain. =S Soyeah, i didnt like it. =( Plus, its collar isnt traditional enough.. Like the one above. 


This one is funny.. They didnt have size.. So i tried on the smallest one they have and well, was disappointed. Its waaay too big.. When i lift up my hands... All you see is a square block. They said they can alter it but imagine what will it look like after alteration? Imagine where the flowers will run?! So yeah, i put that aside. Haha..


When i first saw this piece, i was like... WHOA! This is so English! I dont know why but it suddenly reminded me of tea time with the English people. Haha! So i took it and tried it on. This, they have size... Only problem is... I dont like the collar!! But after trying millions and millions of cheong sams, this is the best. =) RM169. Not too bad eh? It would have cost me RM 300 if i gotten it from OU.


Next one is just for laughs. As soon as i walked out from the changing room all i had in mind was, "Holy crap, i look like im wearing a bedsheet!" So yeah, I laughed so hard and my mom thought i was crazy. Haha!


My cheong sam shopping experience.. Haha! Ive been to sooooo many shops and only one has the kind of cheong sam i bought... Thats one of the many reasons why i bought it. Well, see above for more reasons. Hahaha! Well, the only thing i wasnt happy about was its collar but come to think of it, thats why i can wear it out more... As a day dress maybe? Yes, im nutty. Haha! 

But dont get shocked when i do. ;D

Time for bed, 
Goodnight, Loves!
xx



"The best make up a person can wear is her confidence."

No comments:

Post a Comment