Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Reunion Dinner

This was celebrated on the eve on new years eve. Hahaha! I dont know why but i just enjoy saying that. It tickles my brain. Haha. This was.... Yesterday.. 1st of February 2011. Hahaha... Havent got the time to blog about it but here goes:

So we had a reunion dinner with my moms side of the family. We had 3 tables full of awesome people. Best part is, the WHOLE family isnt even there! Haha! =) Started the day badly... Killed a bird by accident. =/ It built a nest at the guest room window and when the aircond dude came to fix the aircond, he had to open the window and BOOM! There goes the little birdy and its nest. Although its just a sparrow. It hurts ok! =/

Oh yes, i had to wake up early that morning... Just because the electrician and the aircond dudes wanted to come fix everything up. Meh. After they left, we had to clean up after them. Because this house is a hundred years old, the plaster ceiling would just drop drop drop due to the slightest pressure. Imagine that!

But everything else went well after that... By 7, we went for our reunion dinner at Dragon boat, ss3. =) Drop by and have a taste of their food. Its delicious. Promise.

A new member of the family. How adorable is she?! =D Super!

Our.. Lou sang? Is that what its called?

The next table were hilarious.. As they stirred and lifted the ingredients high up in the air, they said "gong hei fatt choi.. Fatt choi fatt choi fatt choi" and as soon as they were done with their fatt choi's everyone laughed.. When i said everyone i really meant, my mom and i. HAHAHA. They are a group of young people, you cant expect much from them... I would have probably done the same thing... HAHAHA!  



She was so fragile... Holding her in my arms is like holding dough! Haha.. I find her super cute. =) Wee! She has pretty features... Too bad you cant see it here. She makes everyone look bad.. Especially... Me. HAHAHA! =P Oh well. Must be the angle? *Self-comfort*


This is another new member of the family! The last time i saw her, her eyes werent even open yet! Haha.. And look at her now.. She looks just like her mother. =) Her father, my uncle, yeah... Shes lucky to have him as a father.. He loves children. When i was younger, my parents would fly around the world and they would leave me at my grandmas *Stinking school... TEE HEE* and yeah, this is the uncle who would bring me out most.. And the others, yeah... Ive got alot of uncles and aunties.. Theyre all awesome. =) <3


Thats my grandma and my 3rd uncles son. Adorable much! Oh.. Behind....... The other 2 tables... See it? Yeah, all related! =)


Lou ar lou ar!! 




My portion! =D I like this type because there isnt that smelly thing in it.. Until today i dont know what is it.. Pickles maybe? Haha. =P I like pickles in my hot dogs though. Haha. =D Picky!


Guess what? Hahaha... Big plate empty and not long after that.. Small plate super shiny.. Yep yep.. Daddy sapu!


Mmm!! Yummy~ =D I like!!!! =D One is filled with lotus and the other is filled with red bean. Yummy much! This came with the longan drink... Oh you know.. The typical canned longan. But only difference, instead of having water/ ice water/ sugar water/ the water from the can itself, they added ginseng into it. Oh goodness it tasted awesome!


Yep, that was the end of our food... I didnt take pictures of all the dishes (I was shy). My sister did though. Unfortunately, she havent uploaded it anywhere yet so this is all youll see... If youre really interested, i will link her post to this post... If she ever blogs about it that is. ;D

Pictures below are family pictures... Im lacking one though.. My own family. D= Well, not exactly "my family" but my parents, my sister and myself. How silly of me to forget something SO important! =/ Disappointed! Its ok.. Ill snap more tomorrow. =)

3rd uncle's family

They say we look alike... We do you know.. When i was younger, i looked exactly like her.. My twin. Hehe.

While walking back to my seat after taking picture with my cousin, i decided to stop by my dads place. Hehe. Photo! =D

4th uncle's family
The restaurant itself looks like a home. Dont you think so? Check the background of the picture above. Right? Right? Right? And thr picture below too!

4th uncle and younger aunty's family.

5th uncle's family.

Weee so cute! =D Hehe.

Grandma and elder aunty. =) 
Oh, just so you know, my mom is the oldest among all of her siblings. =) And my 4th uncle, up till today, still calls me "ah jie" as a joke saying that i look exactly like my mom when she was young.. I do you know.. Hey, my mom is beautiful okay! She doesnt put on make up and she still looks awesome.. I put on super thick make up and i get what you see. Im pretty happy with it though. ;D

Gong xi gong xi?

Elder aunty's eldest son and his gf. 
Yep thats about it. =) And there goes... As soon as i got into the car. Boom! Out comes the camera and flash! Flash! Flash! Yes, i was camwhoring. =)


Well, we were. Haha!


As soon as we got home.. After stopping by ss2 to check out some clothes in e-generation.. We saw mummy decorating the house with red lanterns and all the chili red stuff up. Daddy was cleaning up and rearranging a whole bunch of things.. Haha. =)


-Missing daddy's picture-

Ohh ohh!! My new shoe! Showing you now because ive already worn it out. Haha.. Well, as mentioned before, you wont be seeing me in flip flops anymore. It snapped during lunch the other day... How embarrassing. *Humiliated* I was literally limping from one end of the shop lot to the other just to look for shoes. Pfft.

So i decided to wear one of my many Chinese New Year shoe out.. =)



What do you think of it? Its dirt cheap! So worth it! Im happy! Hehe.. Mummy bought this for me... Brought it home and i was like WTF?! Whyy?!?! Its overly formal! =/ I dont wear shoes like this... But i guess... New year, new look? Haha.. Hopefully you wont be seeing the sloppy ol me anymore. ;D

xx



"For changes to be of any true value, they've got to be lasting and consistent."




No comments:

Post a Comment