Monday, February 21, 2011

My First Wig

KIT KAT!! =D Melted or not, its still love! Ive got something you dont have~ Hahaha! If you have it, please be a dear and pretend that you dont have it? Allow this little dummy to gloat for abit. =P


So i bought a party wig..

No this isnt it.... But shit, this is pretty!

WHY?!
Just because...

Have you ever gotten that feeling where you need a certain thing just to satisfy yourself?
Well, this was mine. Ive always wanted a wig...

Not exactly the kind i bought but more of a nice, long, straight dark wig/extension... (But if i were to get these kind, i might as well cut my fringe and leave my hair to that length right?)


OR OR!!!


Or the ones which are super short, above shoulder length and in a BRIGHT colour.

Smokin'!

I was close to getting it then i changed my mind- last minute.. How fickle minded of me. Haha! When i first laid eyes on the wig i purchased, i fell completely in love with it.

No, it doesnt look good on me but i am currently satisfied to no extent. =)
Yes yes, i tend to tell people that i am satisfied with the amount of piercing i have and i dont want anymore but... You know, things happen. Shit happens. =) Hahaha! I guess youre never really satisfied until there isnt anymore you can do. Haha! Am i making sense? Like you know.... If you were an otaku and you are in the process of collecting  a full set of action figures... Oh you know where im going.

Anyhoots... All i can say is, after having the wig toasting on my head for so long, im happy and i am loving my natural hair sooo much more. Hahaha! =) Even the tangles are easier to manage!! Haha! =P Though i am pretty tempted to make a wig. And hopefully it wouldnt turn out to be a failure like my self-made dreads. =S But shit! Its gonna be a freaking pricey and sort of difficult (shitloads of tools) project!

Remember this?

Its sitting in my cupboard singing to me, "When are you going to play with me~?"

Haha. That was something i was actually proud of.. But.. Hahahaha! Oh well, i still like it, much. There you goo!!!

Its called Glamour btw..
Yeah, the wig is called Glamour. Bought the dress in Thailand for 150 Thai bath. Cheap? I know right! If i stayed there any longer, id probably bring the whole Thailand home.

I feel so...... Like the uglier version or Ariel. Yes, Ariel from the Little Mermaid. HAHAHHAAHHAHAA!! Oh no wait.. The Asian version too! Hahaha!

Oh well, time to start my assignment.
Tats, love.
xx



"Things do not change, we change."

No comments:

Post a Comment