Saturday, February 19, 2011

Ka Pow-ing Up North

Hehe.. So as you heard/read from just about anywhere i went to Thailand.. It isnt as good as all those other trips because it was just like a breeze through.. In and out. Yeah.. Disappointment. But yeah i didnt get to shop much.. Ate, That i manage to do... Alot. And take pictures too. Hehe... Lets see..

Started off with BIRD NEST! Hell yeah. Haha! =P


Didnt camwhore much in the car... On the way to Thailand. Haha! Oh we didnt go to Thailand straight.. We were sort of late so we stayed in Sungai Petani for a night. Somewhere near the exit point so we could reach Thailand as soon as possible! Haha! We were all in need of something fun!

It was crowded as usual..... Got my passport chopped and stuff done then a whole bunch of bikers from Penang had theirs done too.. There were about 40 of them accompanying one dude whos going to be cycling all the way to China. Yes, you didnt read anything wrongly... CHINA. From Malaysia. Awesome isnt he? I sokong! And for charity too! =O

Anyhoots, as we got into Thailand.... I fell asleep in the car. For real. Hahahaha! I tend to sleep in the car alot.. No matter how short the distance is... Ok ok its not that bad. Maybe 15mins. Yep, i can just fall asleep and like a baby too in just a few minutes, in the car..

Opps! Got carried away. Now where were we? Yes, as we got to our hotel... Stayed in Novotel. OMG! It has been soooo long since we stayed here. We would usually stay in Sakura Hotel because it less happening. Hahaha!! But yeah... OMG! Before i forget i saw this LEE HOM LOOK ALIKE DUDE! Like super hot! The last day when were were checking out that is. He freaking smile at me and i nearly shit in my pants. Hahhaa! Jokes. Obviously i smiled back and only when he left, i found out that he is a celeb.

Ok so i got this thing for skinny with multiple piercings, a dashing smile, awesome sunnies and an OMG IN A GLANCE and and a MELTING MOMENT if i look any longer guy. Thai star though.. Doubt we'll see him again. Sigh. (Even my mom thought he was DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!)

Yep, this is what the rooms look like.







Before we could even settle down, my dad asked, "Did you bring your swimming suit?" and i was like, "WHAT?! You mean they have a pool here?!". My dad nearly strangled me saying, "This is a 5 star hotel... How can they not have a pool?!" Hahaha! Then i noticed i forgot to bring my.... Swimming suit. Speaking of swimming suits........

I own one bikini and one tankini... Satisfied? Nope.

Anyways, my sister and i dashed out the room like lightning. Peeewww~ Hahha! Looked for bikini before it gets dark. Yes, dinner time. Haha! And since i already own those two... And ive wanted a monokini so badly, i got myself a monokini! Hell yeah. It took us so long just to look for a monokini. Sigh. But heck, i got one.. Colour as shows below. See the material? Its actually super comfortable! And danng its sexy as hell! Maybe not on me but the suit by itself is oozing with sexiness!


It looks something like this:

I may not have the boobs to bring out the dress but.... it sure is still sexy. 

Haha after our short swim in the freezing cold water, we went for dinner.. But right before dinner, ROTI! Hahhaa! Whats so special about it? Its sweet with shitloads of butter.

After i took this picture, the lady held my dad by the waist and...

This picture came out. ahhahahaha!

Because my dad took a picture with her, she gave us one free bread. Awww~ How sweet of her. Hehe.

Then we took the TOOT TOOT (I dont know how to spell it) to makan because my parents were tired. Pfsst it was only 3mins away. Hahaha!


This thinggy! =D Tooot tooot! Have been riding it all my life. Ooo yeah~ Hahha! ;D


And this is the restaurant opposite Sakura hotel. A restaurant we never fail to visit each time we visit Hat Yai. Yummy! Just look at the food they serve! *Drools* Shit, im hungry now. =/ (Yes, i havent had my dinner yet... I know its late thats why i decided to skip it)


In the restaurant.... Apparently everyone was looking at us... But heck, the picture turned out well and those people dont matter to me. So... Camwhoring in public with the camera up high in the sky for the win. Pfft..


All we had was this... Everyone except daddy had one cup. No ice to mine and shitloads to mummys. 3 cubes to Val (Just incase you dont know who Val is, shes my sister) and a few to daddy.. 



Guess who got red first? Hahhaa! 

MUMMY DID! HAHAHAHHAAHAH! It was hilarious. Because right after i laughed at her, i got so red, i looked like i was attacked by some kind of rash.


Oh no no.. It all started with a "punch" on my left eye. Haha!


Ohh... That was only our appetizer~ Yumm and now comes the real food..

Green Chilly Fish.

Fried rice.

My all time fav Glass Noodles crab/prawn.
After our meal, my mom face gone down to its natural colour. No effect on daddy yet. Sister started feeling numb from feet. And i........


Just got redder.. From my face to my neck..


Right down to my palm. 
(Now you know why i dont drink outside... Haha!) Its not like i havent, i just need to know how much i can drink before i actually go out for a few drinks. Haha! No worries, i dont drink much... Only on special occasions. =)

Anyhoots... Mango and durian pulut rice! Another "cannot miss" yummilicious yuumss.


To non-durian lovers, learn to love it! Because i know i do.
I was just labelled soya bean queen by my mom yesterday (To a random sales person in an organic shop)... It was embarrassing! He was kinda cute ok! =/ And i have always been labelled durian queen. Nom nom nom! Bring me durian and ill bring you awesome after smells and tastes. ;D

Around 1am where the road was SUPER QUIET! (After massage) Nahh i didnt do it.. Was too full so i just slept there till they were done. Plus, the white white had the right amount of kick in it. Haha. =P Satisfying.


Theyre pretty creative people too.. Making a HUGE ASS coke bottle with little coke bottles.


I used to want to feed these elephants all the time.. That day, not so much. It was adorable though. And this is a funny scene. HAHAHA! This lady, she bought sugarcane to feed the elephant but she was so afraid that each time the elephant stretches out to reach for the sugarcane she runs away. I laughed so hard i nearly pissed in my pants. Hahaha!

PS: I wasnt the only one laughing.

I nearly puked birds nest. Haha. Oh yes, we were having supper. (Hence, the 4kgs i gained when i got back... Im almost back to my normal weight though. Tee hee)


And back to hotel! This is what the lobby looks like.


And this is where i saw that hottie. Oh dang!


Ooh! Daddieee!!


Valaalalalalalalarieee. Hehe. Yep, thats her. =)


Thats how much we camwhored.. Oh there are MORE. Check it out on FB. Cant see? Add me. Leave me a personal message if i dont know you. Haha! <3



Back to the room! Really quickly, ive made it just like my bed at home. Hahahaa!


The day we saw the dude.. And its funny how "I see the light" keeps popping into my head. No wait, my sister kept singing it... Thats why! And so we decided to pose...... Singing "I see the light- Tangled" in the hotel lobby... In our hearts. HAHAHAHA! Pfft... You think we would sing aloud?! With that hot guy there?! Noo.. You must be nuts.


We went for...... Well, my mom went for hair wash, manicure and pedicure and my sister, manicure and pedicure. Guess who paid? Well, indirectly, daddy did but hey! It was in my purse! Haha. Jokes. Hmm... It was quite cheap i dare say~ 5,500 Thai bath for all those. =) I used to do my nails there as a kid but i am just not satisfied when people do it for me now... Same goes to my hair.. Especially my fringe. My itchy hands would snip a little more here and there as soon as i get home. Haha!

Sunnies shirt! I like.. =) Worth it and material? Super comfy.
While waiting for mummy, we camwhored. Haha!


Yep, this is the shop. Oh look! Hahaha!


This was at the border where they were selling super red chicken. Cant really see cause i was in the car but yeah, it smelt... AWESOME. Oh btw, im off the no meat diet. My dearest Mr. Will Power left me during Chinese new year. Now, im going with "LESS meat diet" and so far, it has been going well. =)


Getting ready to chop myself out of the country... With sunnies. Need to get a new passport... Soon!


So jammmm!!! Yeesh!! The queue, super long! Worth the wait? I guess. Im missing Thailand much.


As we reached Kedah, warf warf! Hehe.. So cute right? Sleeping under the car. 


Our view... =) From the hotel room.. Pretty. Kedah tower. Haha!


Oh yeah, i got contact lense too... My first and........ Apparently, its scary. =( Like.. Ju On-like-scary. I frightened my mom and both my sisters. Yes, my eldest sister was there too! Oh! Did i not mention, i was in Kedah to attend my cousins wedding! =D


On the way to something we thought was from Switzerland... My dad heard wrongly.. My uncle said, "You have to leave Thailand earlier! I hired a Switzerland caterer! Come back and have a dinner before the wedding night!". When we got there, we were a tad bit disappointed.


Before we got all disappointed, WE CAMWHORED! Only two pictures in the car though. If i snapped anymore, my parents would probably murder me. Haha! (Flash. Yes, thats why.)

Oh! I tried on my new contacts. Hehe. It might look ok from this angle but in person when im talking to you face to face, its pretty scary.


This is it! Were here!!!



This was wayyyy before i even took a sip out of that can. Nahh i didnt drink. Only had a few sips. Tasted good. =)


Im sharing this picture because i think she looks really sweet here. =)


Looks good, eh?


Oh this is what we thought was Switzerland food... "Swiss Land Restaurant". But nonetheless, the food was awesome.


Remember her? The one who didnt let me have a nice camwhored picture with her? Haha! Anyways, nobody can look god with her in the picture except her mom. Haha!


Ta dah! Yep, after our dinner.. During the mosquitoes buffet. I came home with spots on my legs. -.- Sigh. Haha.


This is a really really really cute little baby boy.. My.. Nephew?! What do you call your cousins son? Or should i make it more complicated... 

"My fathers, brothers, daughters, son"

Yep thats him. HAHAHA! He was in the mood of having an attitude. If you know what i mean... Watch him dance out of anger. Hehe.





I still find him adorable. Haha!

Mommy playing with my sisters iphone. Yes, playing.. Shes planning to get one.. And then again... I dont like BB. Neither does my dad. So yeah.... Itll have to wait for awhile. Haha!


The next day... Wedding day!








And.. Wedding night!







After the dinner...

CAMWHORE!
Hehhehehehe... 


Grandma and i... I love her! I like hugging my grandma. =) She is love.


See! Were all about the same height. =) Were all BIG... Tall. HAHAHA!!


My lovelies~ <3


He was in a better mood in the night. Haha! Look at him... Isnt he so adorable. Dont you feel like pinching his cheeks? And poking his dimple?! AWwwwwwww!


Oh.. She wasnt feeling well.. Haha! She helped me alot when i was dressing up though. Haha! Kept me company.. Standing by my side with my other "niece". Haha! Both passing me my pins which i eventually took off. Haha! =)


The cake! Jeng jeng jeng!


I even manage to find a flower to camwhore with! HAHAHAHAHA! This is epic and the picture didnt even turn out right. Haha!


And as we got back to the room, both my sister and i.. Had our camwhoring sessions. Her with her iphone and mine, isnt it obvious? Haha.


Did a bun with that Korean rubberband thinggy... 



Hahaha! I ate soooo much Ferrero Rocher before dinner, i had that "OMG-I-HAD-TOO-MUCH-CHOCOLATE" look on my face... After dinner. Haha!


Oh crap! HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA! =P Just because... Told you (On twitter) ill have more camwhore pics here than i will on FB. Hahaha! =P This is one picture you wont see in FB. Hahaha!


Oh the contacts:
This is me allowing you to get up close and personal with the contacts. Haha!


And then it was off to bed. =)

The next morning, we had some awesome food at the best restaurant around. Uncle reserved 5 tables for all of us.


See! I told you! She just shines in all pictures.


Celebrated my uncles birthday at the mean time. =)


Haha! As you can see, she is feeling alright now. Haha! =D



So we played around with the camera.. Macro. Guess which hair belong to whom.
(Choices: Mummy, Val, Me, niece)





When youre done with that... Lets move on..

I could feel the looove! Hahaha! Although, she does this all the time, i will NEVER get mad at her for doing so. Awww.. Even if shes pressing her face against my head or even messing my hair. Shes a very well mannered, lovable, little cutie. <3


I like pictures like this...


On the way back to KL... It rained.. HEAVILY! For awhile. Haha! 



And... IM HOME!

Haha.. Thats about all i can remember during our kapowing moments up North. =)
Time for bed..
xx



"Families are forever."


No comments:

Post a Comment