Thursday, February 3, 2011

Last Minute Shopping

Year of the bun buns correct? Haha.. This picture.. Which is my current Facebook picture.. I took! Like? Hehe.. Oh yes, its my current Twitter picture as well. Hahahaha.. Its a little blur though. Damn.


This was the day i was supposed to fix the light bulbs at home. Instead, i went out shopping for clothes... Well not mine, my sister's. Haha! Saw a really pretty dress though. I just dont know when to wear it. =/ But its pretty!!! Oh oh... This you should see.

So we went to SS2 and Uptown to look see look see... Yes, we tested our luck. Lucky for us, there were a few shops still open... Yep, a day before Chinese New Year. Haha. =D

This was basically how empty and quiet it was there. D=









But yeah, my sister manage to find a few things.. And the last shop we went to even gave a each a free telephone cord rubberband. =D Yay us! And since shes so nice to us... This is their Facebook page: 



Look what shopping has done to my purse.... =/ It turned all my money to receipts! D= Oh nooo... Im sooo broke. ='( Its ok! Ill be getting my pay after new year! Nyehehehe! Plus, all the ang pao money... Nyehehehehe. *Little Devil*


Hahahahahaha! And as always, ME! =D


Next post: About our outing.. Today~ Hehe. =D

Dont know when will i post it but.. SOON! Hahaha! Ill be transfering the pictures to my computer now. =)

xx





"Freedom in general may be defined as the absence of obstacles to the realization of desires”

No comments:

Post a Comment