Friday, February 4, 2011

Chinese New Year!

On the way to mam mam. Hehe.. 


Vegetarian food babeh! Familiar? Haha. Giant Bowl, SS2. I absolutely looove their food there! <3



We are all "well trained". Hahaha! So clean! Ruff ruff!


Then we headed to Thean Hou Temple... SO HOT!!! But compared to last year, its pretty quiet this year.. But i have to admit, the decorations are much much prettier. =)




This is our first purchase.. ICE CREAM! I had mixed berries, yam and coffee. It taste... Oohh! So good! Haha. I mean like seriously. For a RM1 per scoop ice cream, its mouth watering! 


Yes, everyone had one.. Even mummy! Hahaha! I think she looks really beautiful here. =) Well, everywhere else too.. But for the ice cream picture, she looks awesome. =) People say i look alot like her.. Hahaha! =) But i get alot of, "Hey, you look more like your dad." too. Haha! You be the judge. =) More pictures below. =D


My all time favourite! DRAGON BEARD! How can you not love it right? Yuumm!


See! It isnt as packed as expected... Its pretty empty... Last year, we had to squeeze through just to make our way across some places..


I was like.. Oh so this is where everybody is! Hahah! But still, not as many as last year.


Their deco.... Still the same.. But weee... So nice. Haha. =)



The "Fortune Bridge". Hehe. =)


While waiting for mummy to bai bai sen. =) We camwhored! Yes, its a family thing. Hahaha! Its not just me. Lol!




Oh look whos here! Hahaha! I looove how im MUCH taller than her! Hahahahaha!


This is the rice we got from the Fortune bridge. =)


Yes, i asked her to do that... I was taking from below.. Like.. Yeah, you know what i mean... She looks like a star here doesnt she? Yeah, she is love. =)

'

Its them i love... <3 They are the ones who brought me here. Without them, i just cant imagine life without them. =)


The ONE AND ONLY picture of the 4 of us. =) Haha! Mummy asked some stranger to take this picture for us.. Hehe.. Mummy is the shortest in the family. Nyehehehe!


Then we went down for tea... And to camwhore some more. HAHAHA!



This is what we had..

This is yummy.. It has soursop bits in it.

My other all time favourite! TEH PING KAO SIU SIUT!

Yes, thats how i usually order it... Teh ping kao siu siut. Haha!


And... So we bumped into this guy... He is part mole remover and part fortune teller... I "Removed"6 moles.. My sister, 3. Haha. Its still here!!! Daddy says if it doesnt show after a couple of days, we would go back and get it done again. Oh the cream he uses, stings. Ouch. Its like acid burning through the skin. D= But nahh... If a person can pierce more than 2 holes in her ears, she would be able to stand the pain. ;D *Points to self* It really isnt that bad. =)


This two twins are ADORABLE! They looked at each other... And adjusted their hair.. Just like how a person would look into the mirror and fix their hair. Haha! I just had to take a picture of them. =)


I seriously dont see anything nice about this... O.O


After getting some moles removed... Waiting waiting... Haha.. No there isnt any on my ears.. Thats my earrings. Haha!


The decorations and the lightings at night.. Pretty isnt it? =)


And to add beauty to the scenery, my parents... The subject of the picture... Hehe.. I think this is sweet!! Much <3


Weee! We got one too! Minus the romance ofcourse. Haha!


Bird egg.... D= I used to eat it all the time... Sometimes even raw.. In my soba.. Never like this though. Haha! Special! But i never ate this... No, no one did.. High cholesterol. ;P


For dinner, because it was still the.. Erm... First of the month? Ahh.. I dont remember what is it called... But yeah, we went to this vegetarian shop... Natures.. They serve pretty sick stuff! Yuum! But nothing compared to what we had in the morning of course. ;D


This tea... Is.. YAT LOU!!! Damn its good!! With honey. =P *Drools* No, ive never liked honey but this tea taste baddd without it.. So yeah.. I guess you can say i like honey.. When theres something to go with it.. Not a big fan of honey lemon though. Tee hee!


Vegetarian style pasta, lo mai kai, mushroom soup and cheese baked rice! Haha!





And as usual.. I would end a post with a picture of...

ME! =D


GONG XI FA CHAI!

Tee hee..
Talk soon loves!
Oh yes, before i end this post, my sister has her version of the story too!
Check it out here. =)
xx






"Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn't know you left open."

No comments:

Post a Comment