Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Birthdays

Weeee!!! =D A happy birthday indeed. Well, no not mine but it was happy happy clap clap. Hehe.

Before that, let me tell you how unfair things are... I PUT ON WEIGHT AND SO MANY PEOPLE (and still counting) ON MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS LIST HASNT! =@


Anyhoots. Hahaha! I dont know why i say it but i do... Always.. Anyhoots~ Hehe.

Today, is daddy;s birthday. =) And my grandpas birthday... AND my uncle's birthday! Haha! =) Awesome eh?! =D Sooo many.. Hehe... I got to eat... CAKE! Hahaha!

Anyways... The "day", 12am sharp, started with me running down screaming "DADDY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Hahaha.. So kiasu right? But yay! Im first. Haha! =P He forgot it was his birthday... =/ Haha! I tend to forget things too... Just, not my birthday.

But yeah, then my sister bought daddy something...

*Knock Knock*

Id post other pictures, but he was topless. Hahaha! So yeah.. He opened up his present and...


Wee!!! Pretty shirt from British India (Yes, from my sister...) and it fits perfectly! Ahh!! <3


Haha.. This is before i went for the dinner earlier. =) I was so free, i even had the time to put on false lashes. Hahaha!

Oh, i love angles. ;D

Anyways... After dinner, we had... CAKES! As mentioned earlier... THREE of them! MmMmm~ I feel so fat already. I feel like i can almost kiss my big fat stomach. Hahaha! Oh no no... Not cake.. Apparently, you dont want to "kek" yourself so we have to say it in Cantonese... Tan Kou. Hahaha!!! Funny bunch of people... Thats why i love them. =) <3 Plus, theyre all awesome singers! Yes, my mom is waaay more happening than i am... She goes to karaoke with my dad and their friends at least twice a week. Imagine that. 

And i havent even stepped into those kind of thing! OMG! So outdated. Haha! My parents are so... IN. Haha!


Chocolate.. 


Green Tea..


Tiramisu!


I stole all the strawberries on the cake.. Hehe.. Daddy kept giving them to me. Yuuum!!

Ok this part is... pretty funny... Hahaha! Notice there isnt any light at the candles? HAHAHA! Yes, that explains why my aunty was pointing towards the cake when the others are already singing. And as usual, people from the next table would look and go =O Hahaha! =P I would have done the same too. ;D


Now! Thats more like it. Haha!


Lalala~ They did it in 3 languages.. Hahaha! English, Mandarin and Cantonese. I like the Cantonese version best. =D Oh well there are 3 birthday BOYS anyways. ;D


*Blowww* Fuu~ Hehe.


*Cut cut cut!!*


Wee mummy photobomb. Haha!


And then we joined in. =)


Happy birthday kong kong! Happy birthday daddy! Happy birthday Ku Chang! =) 

xx



"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.”


No comments:

Post a Comment