Wednesday, February 23, 2011

This is Madness

IM GOING CRAZY!
(Glad tomorrow is the day where i wont have to think about it anymore...)


This is me. =) 5am in the morning. =D After finishing my coursework and seeing something which freaked me out. Hope i did a good job freaking you guys out too. Haha! =D

Need.My.Sleep.

Oh! Did i not mention? I cut my hair. =O Hahaha! It isnt really really short and it isnt obvious in the pictures... But its short-ER and its roughER than usual. Sigh. It now feels like the brush they use to wash clothes! OMG! Ahh! =S Disgusting.

Like how Sai would have said it... SCISSORS EFFECT! D= I hope it still applies! *Crosses fingers*

It must have been months since i did a proper coursework... Come to think of it, i think the last time i did a proper coursework was last year! Oh God! Haha!

Funny thing is... When it comes to other people's work, i would be able to do it with no problems at all and at times, quite well i might say *Oh perasan!* But yeah... When it comes to my own, i have this "tidak apa" attitude. Oh nooo!! But yeah, know what?

I hate last minute work.
Unfortunately, i love procrastinating.
I hate stress.
It made me feel like crying. 

Big girls dont cry! ;D
(Oh, im BIG alright... At all the wrong places. Hahahahaha!)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Its all over now.. Not really... Im just taking a short break. Ive got some more add ons and i still have to do my turnitin. Sigh. Its like five in the morning... Haha. Took me four long hours to finish something which is only three pages short. What a failure. =/ Pfft.

Anyhoots, i took the time (My break time which started at 5am sharp- Thats when i finished my work) to take a picture of my heroes and killers. Ill let you on a secret too. Tee hee. There: (If you cant see, click on image please)


Okay i guess ive got enough rest.

OMGSOBFOIDIESUFNVIUFDSH COCKROACH!!!!! COMING TOWARDS ME! OSFNOIGBOFIHSNVF!$#%^*i^&%uy$twr#qewscdnh&i(&*^%$%#@!ertyhjui&$%#!#%$^&*IKMJHGEWA%$&*O(&*^%$#QSDFG JUI$#WEDSFGHUI%$W#ERD ITS HUGE! OH GOD! AHHHH!!!! I need to go upstairs!!! Why must that brown nuisance stay around the stairs?!?!?! AHHH!!!!!!!

10 minutes later:
Ok.. It left.. It went into the study. Pheww... Needa get my question paper, pendrive and turnitin stuff.

Tats!
I got high on tea again.. =D
Loooveeee..
xx



"Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday. Unfortunately for us, someday is not a week of a day."

No comments:

Post a Comment