Monday, February 7, 2011

Burlesque...


IS AWESOME!!!


First, i would like to thank Nuffnang for this wonderful opportunity! (Yes, as always)
THANK YOU!!! =) <3
Secondly, i would like to thank my sister for being such a dear.. =) She brought me there! Hehe.. Yes, this dummy didnt win the ticket because there really wasnt any effort in the comment left.. =/

I GOT THE JUMPSUIT!

OMG! The movie is so good i can almost dance on my seat.. No, i may not be as sexy as Christina Aguilera or Kristen Bell or just about any other dancers there but hell yeah, i could feel it pumping in my blood. Like "DANCE DANCE DANCE!!" Woo Hoo!! This is another show i wouldnt mind watching again! Each time Christina sings, i feel like standing up and giving her a round of applause. She is definitely someone i look up to!

OMG! I went early but i still got the eeky seat. =( Side seat. =/ Siigh.. But at least we got there earlier so... Haha! Improvement! Haha! =D



Anyhoots, the show is OFF THE HOOK! I loooove it! Who wants to watch it with me? Again? Haha! Oh if you want to compare this to Moulin Rouge, this is 10x better. =) I promise.




Christina was awesome! Tess (Cher) was awesomer.. Too bad shes not the kind who listen but lucily for her, she has Christina by her side. Who basically made things right. As for Nikki (Kristen), who said a oerson cannot change? Well not completely but yeah.. She still did change for the better. =)

I like Tess and i find her voice special but i think Ali would have sang the song "Last of Me" better. Totally falling in love with the whole Burlesque soundtrack... <3


Shes beautiful even like this...

OMG! I almost forgot the two hotties! Hehe.. Marcus (Eric Dane) and Mr Bartender, Jack (Cam Gigandet) AHHH!!! I melted in my seat! SOOO HOTTT!!!



He looks farmiliar doesnt he? Haha! This is Cam Gigandet. Yes yes!! The one from the Twilight and such. 

Yeah, though there may be complications between these two hotties and Alice (Christina) everything turned out well.. As usual right? Typical fairy tale.. Yeah, the whole movie was basically Alice's fairy tale. Ahh~ And yes, shit loads of bad things happens THEN everything turns out well... Well, cant say that its a happy ending..

"If you fall off the stage, legs extended, boobs up!"

There isnt really a "happy ending" in any fairy tales.. Agree? We werent told whats next... Hey! Look at Shrek 4! Right right?! Hahaha! Oh well, i have a long way to go before my happy ending comes along.. Im thinking... age... 60? Ok ok.. Too young.. 70. =) Hehehe.. But if im a menace, 60 would be fine. =) Or not.. Im hoping, 70.

Heck, my grandmas are 70 plus and 80 plus.. Late 70 and late 80. Haha! Theyre awesome! =) Enough of my grandmother stories. Literally.... Now to complain about the dumbass non vroom vroom proton. Garrr!

=))

The movie was so awesome that i flew home... Ok i wasnt that fast... Really, i was only driving at a 100km/hour which is really nothing.. My dearest Scarlet started shaking but as soon as i reached the tunnel near to the Curve, my baby dear went BAM! into a hole. =( And i had to drive back home with the eek eek sound.. Hopefully i can drive her tmr. =/

I would blame the other car for being slow... But blaming is badd... Its my fault too if you look at it from a different point of view. I pity my baby. =( <3

I talk to my car you know? Hahahahaa! I kept telling her to hold on until i get home. HAHA! Sobs sobs.. My baby.. =( She loves going loud.. Haha. And she moans for only Silly. Weird eh? Hahaha! =)

Oh yes, one more thing... SPOILER!

He's gay...
Hahahahaha! Im sorry when i found out he was gay i laughed sooo hard. Haha!

And... OOOH!!! Pretty!!!

Oohh i like! =)

Ahh!!! Burlesque... Theres just so many things beautiful about it. =) EVEN THEIR CLOTHES ARE PRETTY!!! Not to mention all their bodies *Jealous* Hahaha! =D I blogged about Burlesque clothes before though... Like not in movies and such... Just..... Why are their skirts made that way and such.. Nothing much.. But yeah.. Here ya go: Burlesque Dresses

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!

Next post: Cheong sams
xx



"Where there is love, there is life."

No comments:

Post a Comment