Tuesday, June 21, 2011

You Are the Best

You are the best of friend i have ever met
You know me from A-Z
You were there when i am down
You were there even when im not around

You have never walked away from me
No matter how long and deep i ditch you
You never gave up on me infact, you believed, fully, in me
You show me the right direction and support all my decisions

I cant thank you enough for the things you have done
My apologies and appreciation cannot be put down in words
I know no matter what i say wont mean anything if i dont do something about it
But i still choose to say it first than to leave you thinking how bad of a friend am i

Well, what else can i say other than sorry and thank you for everything.
I apologize for ditching you and only realizing that i have left you hanging when you needed someone the last time i met you. Im sorry i took you for granted knowing that you will always be there for me...
(Yes, i do the same to my parents too.)

Bad daughter, bad friend.

The above thoughts are for, none other than,


Thank you so much.

PS: Youre the bestest friend i can ever ask for.

xx



"The heart has it's reasons that reason does not know."

No comments:

Post a Comment