Thursday, June 9, 2011

Medan Selera, SS2

I dont know about yall but i hate the environment there. At times, i do doubt they serve good food there.

Its hot, overly bright and crowded, smelly... What else!? But i dont mind having my meal there when it rains. Although, it may get a little humid, the wind is just perfect. 

Their fried rice there is not bad. But if you want to compare to the one in Uptown (Restaurant Damansara Hokkien Mee), this is nothing! Haha! This fried rice comes in second. And third place goes to the one sold in my college. Yum!!! Mushroom fried rice... Do you know how satisfying that is?!


Well, the other night i felt like eating fried oyster and my company felt like having the same thing too. Only, he doesnt eat oysters... So it was more of "You eat the oyster and we share the egg" situation. What a waste right? I have to admit though, the oyster is big and juicy! I had doubt and yes, i get pretty picky at times. This one is FAWESOME! Yum yum! I dont mind going back there.

It may not look good in pictures but it made my taste buds go crazy!


And as usual, sea coconut. I always drink this when i am there. Coincidently, so does my other half. Its good alright! I was first influenced by my sister. We ordered two bowls of this delicious drink the other night.


Worth going if you dont mind the heat... Oh! We had fried kuey teow too! I guess i forgot to snap a picture of it. But yes, thats something i would always order when im there. =) 

Hope you will like it as much as i do!
xx



"Eating is always a decision. Nobody forces your hand to pick up food and put it into your mouth."

No comments:

Post a Comment