Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Great Surprise

Ok, i have not been blogging until this little HUGE ASS surprise sort of sparked me a little... It happened a few days ago.

ONE of the reasons (Yes, my laptop may have been a little cuckoo but... I can still play this baby. Hell yeah!):


I was bored at home waiting to have dinner with my boo who was working hard and well...*Tick tock tick tock* He texted me about a surprise which made me think alot. Haha! Cause a couple of days before that very day, i gave him a small surprise. Note: Small. Something he can hold. Haha!

Unlike before, this surprise was BIGGER. =) Note: Something i cannot hold but can keep as beautifully captured memories. Well, i could hold as well but that is a totally different story. No more two bowls of love but a whole scenery of lighted love. <3 Aww... Right? Thanks, baby. =')

So, as i got into the car, strapped on my seat belt, before the car even moved an inch, he said, "Baby, close your eyes. Ive got a surprise for you..." And i did. When we reached the place (About 30 mins later- I nearly fell asleep then. Haha!), i opened my eyes and all i saw were other cars. We were at a parking lot. I opened the door and WOOSH! A gush of cold wind blew towards my direction.

Know where was i then???

Yep, you got it right! Ampang Look Out Point! =)))


Surprised? Obviously! Speechless? Duh! All i could do was smile... If i was the kind of person who would cry when im touched, i would be sobbing then. (PS: I only cry when im sad, emotionally hurt or angry. Yes, im weird)

Anyhoots, we didnt take much picture because we went there for my surprise dinner (Celebration, baby!) and for the fresh air (Which wasnt "present" because it was still too early). So we had our meal at Ampang look out point restaurant. And we ordered,



Do not ever order fried mushroom. Yes, its my favourite dish but check the amount of flour they use! Id rather go get the one in Pasar Malam. Oh shit, now i feel like eating fried mushrooms. =( 



Oh yes! We had one large iced soursop juice too. Yum! It was a little tasteless in the beginning but we added sugar. Oh the sweetness. MmmMmm! It was good! We spent half the time talking about one of our many mutual favourite subject and the other half talking about nonsense. Haha! Great night. Great night indeed. 



Code: Abubiba... <3. Hahaha! He was super sleepy when he said that. ;D

xx



"You raise me up."

No comments:

Post a Comment