Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Best Lunch Ever...

It has been super long since i last blogged (Or at least thats what i think). Ive been meaning to blog but....... I have other things which are more important at the moment. =)

ANYHOOTS!

I had the best surprise this afternoon... As in 15th June 2011. Yes, its still this afternoon because im still awake! I guess im only awake at this hour due to... Stress?! HAHAHAHA! Epic fail.


So, it all started when i was doing my own rubbish wasting my time with the background sound going "Vroom vroom!". It got pretty irritating. Haha! But oh well. Some of them actually sounds good. Yes, that was the sound from Test Drive Unlimited. =) I played it too. It was all good! Only problem is that i just had to change everything to auto cause i sucked at manual so much i can faint. I did try manual... Similar to real life, i tend to forget about changing gears. Hahaha! And i always get reminders shouting into my ear "wun nga la!" then i will know what to do. Since were on this topic, during my driver's license test, the examiner could even tell me, "Dik, tak mahu tukar gear ke?" HAHAHA! Yes, since 2008 till today my bad habit has NEVER changed. (PS: Points were deducted because of that one question.) -.-


The only a few types of computer games i wouldnt mind playing. That would be those which involves cars, music, and fighting scenes. Weird, huh?


So yeah.. Where was i? Ahh! 
I was doing my own things *surfs the net* happily and then.... A loud sound came from my stomach.*Grumble grumble* I was hungry. SUPER HUNGRY. So hungry that i think i could eat a herd of cows! If you didnt know, i can get whinny when im hungry.. And maybe a little cranky too but this time it was different. (Yes, my appetite changed. I eat a lot nowadays). I guess i had too much on my mind and hands. ;D So much that all i could say was, "You ta pao. Ill wait here. Ok?" Hahaha! I actually felt bad for saying that. =/ But well, i was busy and i dont have enough time if i were to slack anymore!! What to do?! 

The next thing you know... "Ill cook for you, ok?". I nearly died having that processing through my brain. Mmm! YES YES YES! =D 

My head was probably up the clouds then... I couldnt think straight.

NGOI SAM NGAN CHAN!

I was led out of the room with his palms covering my eyes. I dont know about you guys but i felt so safe even with my eyes shut tight and i could not even see a thing. =') As his palm released, i felt the air brushing against my skin (that was the fan) then as i opened my eyes, this is what i saw:



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It made me laugh to no extent! Yes, i dont know how to react to surprises. I just had to thank him in so many ways for releasing my "stress". It made me happy for one full day. I believe just thinking about it tomorrow (or next week, next month, next year!) would still make me smile like a donkey. I would have cried because i felt super touched inside but... Yeah, you know me. *Kayu*

Hee-haw.

So when he went and cleaned up a little, i added a smiley to his bowl of nutritious instant noodles.. It was originally a smiling smiley but he wanted it to be special so... Ta-dah? He picked the extra curvy one to make the frown even bigger. Still cute. Hairless bowl of duck noodles. Yes, although it doesnt look like a nice brunch, we both laughed at it.


I miss seeing you laugh from your heart. I like how youve been doing that a lot lately. And obviously watching me laugh like an idiot over tiny things would make you laugh hard... At me. Thank you. Haha! Theres always a different look when a person smiles or laugh from the heart. I see it. =)

Oh! Did i mention! There was a "side dish" too! It may not look good but it taste superb! Not to mention dessert! =) Oh oh! Appetizer too!!

Extra sausages and fried dull flour thinggy. Mmm~

Thank you, baby!


You have no idea what this means to me. I really appreciate this and ofcourse everything you have done for me. <3 This is by far the best lunch i have had with you in such a long time.

OMG! Look what i found! =D This is me a year ago.

Lao kong, wo ai ni yi shen yi shi!



"Abibuba."

No comments:

Post a Comment