Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hoodwinked Too

So we were a little late the other day. This screening was held in e@Curve. I queued at the back of the line. I was so far out the cinema that i went, "WOW!" after i asked the kind man infront of me, "Is this under Nuffnang?" and when he said, "Yes." But guess what?! We got good seats! Right in the center! IMAGINE THAT! We were super lucky that day. =)


Weee~ My tickets. Not as pretty as the other movies but heck, its still good. The movie however, made my guest fall asleep or should i say struggle to stay awake. It isnt a bad movie but i would suggest if you waited for the DVD and watch it at home because it really isnt worth watching in the cinema. Personal opinion. Maybe its because i dont like watching cartoons in the cinema.


Look st this beauty! This is my view... At eye level, from my seat.


The movie was pretty unexpected. It has an acceptable story line. Something which took me quite some time to figure out how everything works. I would rate it a 4/10!


Should i warn you on who to watch out for?


I dont know but this two round kids are supercute! =) Anywho, this is like a combination of a few short stories. Its really an alright movie.

Watch out for this! Whats going on?! Why can she fly?!?!?! 


As soon as we got home, we played the keyboard for abit. While he was playing, i was busy camwhoring. Haha! Check my nails out! Nice? I know its something different but well, this is designed by my love. So it, to me, is perfect. Maybe not the way i paint but the design itself. Next round, there would probably be alphabets. ;D


A very random picture of my organ.


xx



"Do i amuse you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment