Friday, June 10, 2011

Super 8 Movie Review and Real Spoilers plus extras




Super 8


Movie Rating: A+
A MUST SEE!

THE REVIEW

"In "Super 8" I was drawn in to every aspect of each of the characters, and cared for them intensely. The Science Fiction aspects aren't even introduced to the movie until almost 20 minutes in, which allows for us to absorb everything about these people.

There are a few different stories happening within the movie besides the "Monster" plotline. All of these mesh together so incredibly well, and have great purpose to where the writers try to take you within those two hours."


BIG SPOILERS

1. The Cubes are of the Creatures Space Craft.

2. Alice is taken by the Creature, after a fight with her father.


8 FAVORITE QUOTES

1. "Wake up! Wake up!!"
"He can't! He's too stoned!"

2. "I saw it. No one believes me. . .
they just keep giving me pills and no one believes me."
"I believe you."

3. "Kernel, I've got a lot of people in my town that want to know whats taking place."
"Deputy, If your asking me if we had any dangerous cargo on board this train.
I can assure to you the answer is no."

4. "We have to go back to save her!"
"First of all, i want to live. ok!"

5. "So what am i suppose to just stay here like a Douche bag."
"Yes."

6. "What i know is . . . if we don't change this, and begin helping him.
We will all pay the price."

7. "I know bad things happen. . .but you can still live.
You can still live."

8. "Got it! Hey guys i found them! Guys i got my firecrackers."
"Congratulations!"


Super 8 Clip filmed in a Super 8 Video Camera




Watch Exclusive Content
Super 8 Editing Room




No comments:

Post a Comment