Thursday, June 9, 2011

Super 8

Wow! We got to watch this the same time as the first screening in US! Yay us! Now im super proud of myself! *Syok sendiri* Hahaha! I tend to do that alot. =S

See Charlie Chaplin below? We thought of getting a picture with him but our skin werent thick enough. Haha! So yeah. Wasted~ But he looks pretty freaky. 


Preparing!!! 


This is what i really want to scream out loud... I LOVE NUFFNANG! For all these opportunities. Really. =) Thank you so much. Hehe.


What we usually do.... Collect! And guess what?! Again, like during Hoodwinked Too, we got awesome seats. But not as awesome. It was alright. No pain in the neck or the back or whatever.


After we collected the tickets, we went for our dinner. SUSHI KING! =) I sworn off Sushi King once but he promised me that this wouldnt be like the one in OU old wing. He said that this would actually be fresh. =) And hell yes, it was.

Girl in orange and friend, im sorry for bitch staring yall that day.

he pretty tickets! =) And i got a badge... Again! But still happy i got it! He said he wants to pin it to his bass guitar bag. Hahaha! As i entered the theater, they tore my tickets. I was a little down.. =/ But he said, "No, no, they didnt tear the tickets, the building cracked." Hahaha! That definitely made me laughed like an idiot.


What we ate! It wasnt exactly filling but definitely satisfying. I had my light lunch before this so i couldnt eat much anyways.








Looks good eh? Within 15 minutes, we cleared everything up. Haha! NOM NOM NOM!


I have never exactly walked in KLCC before... Its beautiful! *Promotes Malaysia* Hahaha! I am one heck of a proud citizen. =) Lalala~



Look at the crowd just 15 minutes before the hall is open for us to enter! Goodness.


Anyhoots! Back to the movie!!! Hahaha! I would personally rate it 7/10. It isnt that bad. Its actually worth watching. 

AHHH!!! The beginning of the movie! 


After the incident. What incident? The big wreckage... The effects were awesome! 


Oh oh! I was right!!! It was an alien which came out from the cabin! Nyehehehehe.. *Opps* It was a little scary in the sense that it sort of made me jump a little during the movie. But its a goood movie! It reminds me of some transformers scene or something like that. BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!


I especially love the zombie scenes. Hahaha! Epically hilarious. Dont underestimate this kids, they are actually really good when it comes to acting! 


This is something you will see towards the end... Whats happening? Watch it and find out! Oh did i mention? I laughed alot during the movie. Its like a comedy with a mixture of action maybe? I like! One last thing, guess what this is? 


No, actually... Guess whats going on.... It was really unexpected! Watch it! Its actually worth watching!!! So... Watch watch! =) I enjoyed the entire movie! Imagine if this really did happen... Freaky. Imagine if no one believed what you saw because they think that there isnt such thing... And they put you to sleep. Oh god! =/ Anyhoots! Watch it! =D

Im going out now... Tata!
xx



"No one believes me."

No comments:

Post a Comment