Saturday, June 4, 2011

Never Satisfied?


I remember saying... I will be satisfied after a certain amount of piercing. Today, i am way past that particular amount. Haha!


12: I got my ears pierced. My first two piercings.
13: I got my 2nd piercing redone because of some crazy incident. (Long story)
15: I got my 3rd piercing. Wanted 5 then. (Yes, i dont like having even numbers on both my ears)
16: I met Casey. Hahaha! Thats when it all started.
20: I got the rest. (Its even!! I want one more to make it odd!)
21: I want one more!!! This time, it will actually keep me satisfied for a looong time! Promise! Haha!

I remember Casey indirectly "inspired" me to get my ears pierced. Haha! She has about 30 piercings on both her ears currently. This does not include those she has on her chest, in her mouth, on her body and face. I salute! But i guess the first person who actually triggered my likings was my cousin. Haha! She had 5 piercings. She still does. =)

Oh well, ONE MORE! And i will be satisfied for a long time! Promiseeeee!!! =(( Hahaha! I want it like... A rook or somewhere around that area on my left ear. Youll see! Left ear has to have that extra piercing. I like! Plus, the boyfie is pretty supportive of my satellite dish. *beep beep* =)


See that BIG EMPTY space screaming for another piercing? Yep, thats the spot! Haha! But no, i dont want a helix. Boring. =S Haha! And it will look almost like... My right ear. So yeah. I want to get something different.


Ill get it soon! As soon as i find the time to! I will! Definitely! >=(

One more time, night night! <3
xx



"I know you think im crazy but you know you still love me."

No comments:

Post a Comment