Saturday, June 4, 2011

Sakae, 1 Utama

So after a million gazillion years of not having Japanese food, we decided to have our dinner at Sakae. We thought of going to Sushi King but the last time i went there the food was not fresh and everything was ant sized.. =/ Hence, Sakae.

Yes, i look........ Hahahhahhahaa! 

The new Sakae Sushi in OU is downstairs next to Pizza Hut which is next to KFC! Yumm... We had a hard time deciding. Sigh. The other reason we had Sushi instead of KFC is because we already had our bit of KFC spicy chicken ribs two days before that. Yum! Like what he would say, "So much for kam fei". Hahaha! Hmm...

Photo credits to Jayren

Anyhoots, the new Sakae is HOT AS HELL! The service, BAAAD! Who would make tables in the back and not having people constantly walking by right?! Gosh! The call button doesnt work. That pissed me off to the max. I was extra cranky that day... I was hungry. Rawr? Haha.


We sat there like noobs thinking where in the world is the mouse?! Yes, we were a little jakun. Haha! The i turned around, after clicking the call button 3x, i saw the lady behind touching the screen. So people, to avoid feeling dunggu-ish, touch the screen before clicking the call button. I find it rather ridiculous that they would make it a touch screen system thinggy.

1. The screen is way up in the sky. (Im short.. Think about me please)
2. The blood from my hand stopped flowing at some point. Yes, numb. Gosh!

Price: THEY INCREASED IT!!! OMG, right?! How can they?!?! My favourite yasai kakiage is now RM 4 instead of RM 2. *Heart sick* and their portion only increase by half the original size. And they made it tempura style. Siiigh.

Okay, enough about them. Im so skillful and strong... I did this to the chopsticks. Hahaha!


I only manage to snap a few pictures.. I ate so fast and i forgot to snap pretty pictures of the yummies. Well, what to do?! I was hungry... And it took them like what? 15minutes to bring me my food!! Grr!

Cucumber... Taken out. Then only i went, PHOTO! So yeah... Haha!

This is actually really good! 


This my friend, NEVER fails to satisfy me in so many ways. ;D I used to go to Sakae, order 2 of this (Green plate) and take oneor two red plate with super fresh salmon and feel super satisfied.

Oh i already ate the other half. Hehe.

I was so hungry, even the cucumber in the California roll tasted good! Hahahaha! 


We may not have ate alot... But it sure is messy! But i have to admit, that meal was satisfying!!! =)


Hahaha! The price was a little frightening but what can we expect right? Japanese food... I think we would save more by eating Western food. Agree? =) NEXT ROUND! Western food! I hope we would both have to mood to eat western food then.

After all of the above, im only saying that i wont go back to the one in OU but i would definitely go to the other outlets. Oh... I sweared off the one in Pyramid too... After the cockroach incident. Hahaha! 

Goodnight, love!
xx



"Epic meal, cheese, bacon strips, squak!"

No comments:

Post a Comment