Wednesday, June 29, 2011

3 Weeks of Stress

Camwhored before we left the house. No, i didnt wear the cap out and i wore a jacket.

Sick as hell. Sigh.

Anyhoots, after 3 long weeks, i stepped into the rink, which was once known as my 2nd home a long time ago, again. It was beautifully white and cooling. =) I seriously miss that feeling... ALOT. Seng, baby and i met up with Nigel and Rose. It was fun doing stunts with her. Its been long. The last time i did something crazy was 3 weeks ago... Hence, the title. We did that so called "Scorpion" move in cheerleading, on ice. Fun! Its been AWHILE since i did that. About 5 years since i did that. Oh well. Hehe... Ive got something disgusting to share..

Its not that i have forgotten that i need long and thick socks when i skate but... I guess i just wasnt thinking straight. I brought a thin ankle socks. How awesome am i, eh? So both sides of my ankles has blisters, the back of my lower calf has like a "friction-like-mark" and blisters at the usual spot. How sad is that?


Its really disgusting close up. Haha! Seriously. Its so difficult for me to take a proper shower. Sigh. 

Goodnight, loves!
xx



"A beautiful sport."

No comments:

Post a Comment