Friday, September 17, 2010

Question


I noticed i ask more "What if?" than "Why?" ever since i was a kid. Other than me having the intention to irritate the person by asking "why" a million times until the person is lost of words then i laugh. Hahaha! Goodness!


Like what if i screwed up this and what if.... yeah.. Haha.
"What if i died? What would happen? Who will come? Whats installed for me next?"

I tried to sleep at 2am last night.

Didnt happen.

Haha! Slept at 5am. Yes, i rolled in bed for 3 hours hoping that the dark would put me to sleep. But Noo~ I have to think of stupid stuff.. *Sighs*

My id rather(s)...

Id rather fall asleep reading,
Knowing i have accomplished something,
Than to stay awake dreaming,
Knowing i am not learning anything.

Id rather dream of you,
Knowing i am able to reach you,
Than yo watch you from afar,
Knowing it is impossible to get to you.

Id rather die in a heart beat,
Knowing i would not feel any pain,
Than to die in three beats,
Knowing death has visited me in vain.

Id rather catch you lying,
Knowing the reasons and the truth,
Than to watch you crying,
Knowing that theres nothing i can do.

Id rather send you off today,
Knowing i dont have time for play,
Than to watch you suffer in loneliness,
Knowing "today is the day".

Id rather be left in the dark,
Knowing nobody would know when i die,
Than to lay teary in the park,
Knowing everybody wold watch me cry.

Id rather forget the happy moments than to cry remembering them.

xxx


"Our love can do anything." -Notebook

No comments:

Post a Comment