Friday, September 17, 2010

If This Is Love

Took me ages to find the lyrics in 3 languages. 
Couldnt find it so i decided to do it myself with Mr. Google Translator and a little changes here and there. Excuse my mistakes. Haha. =) Hope you like the song as much as i do.


There you go:


If this is love by Jane Zhang.




你做了选择 对的错的
ni zuo le xuan ze dui de cuo de
You made the wrong choice

我只能承认 心是痛的
wo zhi neng cheng ren xin shi tong de
I can only recognize the pain of the heart

怀疑你舍得
huai yi ni she de
Doubt you are willing to 

我被伤的那么深
wo bei shang de na me shen
I was hurt so deep 

就放声哭了 何必再强忍
jiu fang sheng ku le he bi zai qiang ren
Why do we cry aloud to fight back 

我没有选择 我不再完整
wo mei you xuan ze wo bu zai wan zheng
I have no choice I will not complete 

原来最后的吻 如此冰冷
yuan lai zui hou de wen ru ci bing leng
Original last kiss is so cold

你只能默认 我要被割舍
ni zhi neng mo ren wo yao bei ge she
You can only give up what I had to be 

眼看着 你走了
yan kan zhe ni zou le
Watched you go 



* Chorus
如果这不是结局
ru guo zhe bu shi jie ju

If this is not the end 

如果我还爱你
ru guo wo hai ai ni

If I still love you


如果我愿相信
ru guo wo yuan xiang xin

If I would like to believe 

你就是唯一
ni jiu shi wei yi

You are the only 

如果你听到这里
ru guo ni ting dao zhe li

If you can hear this 

如果你依然放弃
ru guo ni yi ran fang qi

If you still give up 

那这就是爱情
na zhe jiu shi ai qing

That this is love 

我难以抗拒
wo nan yi kang ju
I cannot resist 



** chorus
如果这就是爱情
ru guo zhe jiu shi ai qing

If this is love 

本来就不公平
ben lai jiu bu gong ping

It is not fair 

你不需要讲理
ni bu xu yao jiang li

You do not need to be unreasonable

我可以离去
wo ke yi li qu

I can leave 

如果我成全了你
ru guo wo cheng quan le ni

If I have done that you


如果我能祝福你
ru guo wo neng zhu fu ni

If I could wish you

那不是我看清
na bu shi wo kan qing

It is not clear what i see

是我证明 我爱你
shi wo zheng ming wo ai ni
It is prove that I love you




灰色的天空 无法猜透
hui se de tian kong wu fa cai tou

Grey skies can not discern

多余的眼泪 无法挽留
duo yu de yan lei wu fa wan liu

Tears can not retain the excess

什么都牵动 感觉真的好脆弱
shen me dou qian dong gan jue zhen de hao cui ruo


Everything feels really good vulnerability affects

被呵护的人
bei he hu de ren


The person being taken care of

原来不是我

yuan lai bu shi wo
Is not me

我不要你走 我不想放手
wo bu yao ni zou wo bu xiang fang shou

I do not want you to go I do not want to let go

却又不能够奢求
que you bu neng gou she qiu

But not luxury

同情的温柔
tong qing de wen rou

Gentle compassion

你可以自由 我愿意承受
ni ke yi zi you wo yuan yi cheng shou

You are free I am willing to bear

把昨天 留给我
ba zuo tian liu gei wo
Leave yesterday to me




Repeat * chorus

Repeat ** chorus




"Dont be sad that it ended, be happy that it happened."

No comments:

Post a Comment