Thursday, September 23, 2010

Letters To Juliet

Just watched it.


It started off slow and well to be honest i wasnt really interested. Until BAM! Charlie appears. Everything began then. Never expected the story to be that good. I guess endings to stories are always predictable. Except for "Piranha" that is. Haha. But yeah overall its a good show. The ending, i dare say is perfect. It made me tear... Wet my pillow. Haha. =')

I guess all the shows ive been introduced to are all good. ;P


Watching "Ghost Writer" now.

Gah just finished.. Its alright.. Not really my kind of show but ok.. I wouldnt recommend though but what i dont like isnt always things you guys dont. =D

xx



"I wonder if ever I will be a bride with a white lace gown, standing in front of everyone looking beautiful because someone loves me that much." -Sometimes, i really do wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment