Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hair

Yeah... I told my mom i wanted to dye my hair either dark/auburn burgundy red and she went nuts on me. =/

First choice
2nd choice

Hahaha!! Theyre all really pretty colours.


When i was in my A levels i was so close to getting a bright red hair but yeah mom.... She thought it would be a crazy colour. Not much has changed since then... But burgundy isnt as red so yeah. She just gave me that disgusted look (but i think its a green light!) Ok, only in my dreams. Lol!

I know its really hard to care for as after 3 weeks (if not taken proper care) it would fade.... So yeah. But i still want it!!!!

MMUUUMMYY!!!! Pretty please! <8
*Pouts*

Ohh third choice


Light ash brown!!! I like!
She would most probably only let me go for this... Maybe redish hair is a little too much to ask for.

Well see. Waiting for Cam!!

CAAAMMMM!!!! Lets go for it! Together alright? Nyahaha! =D


"Dog said: Son of my mother"- Cats & Dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment