Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Day

I actually am really happy today.

Know him? From Skins Season 3 and 4. =)

- Went for dance class.
- Finished Rhumba. (At last)
- Caught up with an old friend. Found out some interesting stuff.
- Came home to two messages: 
   . Thursday class cancelled.
   . Friday too!
- Cut my pants.
- Chat and listen to awesome old songs.


Hahaha! It may sound boring for a day where i could have played with candles, fire, lanterns but yeah... I actually enjoyed it. =)


Remembered how i suck in snooker. Hahaha!! 

First hit: Ball jumped.
... and there was no more next hit.

Might want to try again some day. =)
Cam Cam!! Jom? 


So anyways, it turns out that my day isnt so bad after all. 
(Always look at the bright side.. Yes, always. At times, that is what hurts you most)

I think the second most expensive thing about mooncakes are their packaging. The first is obviously the workmanship. =P I think.

Got mooncakes.
Chocolate flavour, pandan lotus, something weird which i cant rememeber and then....

Like when i saw this totally HOT shoes!

As soon as i read this, i had a mini spasm. Haha...

"Original Lotus DOUBLE YOLK"

YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY, EGGY YOLKIESS COME FILL ME IN MY TUMMY!

SL (While jumping for joy): *Screams* "Dont forget to call me when youre opening that packet!" *Puts right on top*
Mom: After we pray.
SL: Oh wha.....
Dad interupts: Open lar.
SL: *Drools* No no... Its ok.. Its late. Just dont forget ok? When you open.... THINK ABOUT YOUR CHOLESTEROL LEVEL!!! You sooo needa give me the yolks.

Oh my loves~ My grandma used to give me kampung eggs like that. <3

Yes, thats how nutty i am with egg yolks. =D
Not really an egg white kind of person but im ok with it. 

I used to do this "candling" just to look at the yolks.. And maybe chicks!!! Haha! 

4 day old. =)

Cant wait till they decide to open that very one packet. Haha!


Oh yeah, when i was dancing my parents bought... Dried meat!! Another pleasurable finger food. Haha! Yes, finger food. I finished the last one.. So they had to buy more so they can eat it. Hahaha!! 


Really cooling night... Rained for a bit. Trained the dog a little. Didnt quite learnt much today but he remembered.




"Like I said disappearances happen. Pains go phantom, blood stops running, and people fade away. There's more I have to say. So much more. But I've disappeared."

No comments:

Post a Comment