Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hands

My Friend Drew This. Shit nice, yeah?


Decided to share it. =)

Sorry i havent been updating much. Nothing much has been going on lately. 
So i didnt feel like blogging. Haha. Oh well, my updates would be a few days once now. Unless theres something interesting ofcourse.


Oh i was supposed to update what happened that day... I guess not. Haha. Anyways its just me wearing some cute dresses from Kitschen. Haha. Pretty dresses. I actually looked like a beautician in one of the pictures. Hahaha!! Goodness, my sister and i laughed hard to that dress.


Oh nail update:
(Gonna be removing it really soon. Had this on for almost a week or two. And my nail on my 2nd finger chipped a little. Gonna go with short nails for awhile.)


Oh i downloaded this really amazing thing. Haha! 
Check it out: HERE
Ok im not good at this but this makes me smile. =D
I had my pictures done but it was never the same coz Chloe keeps shaking. Hahaha. So oh well, only hers worked out. =) There you go:

2 pictures stitched. 
3 haha. Epic fail.

Thats about it i think. Oh yeah, thats Chloe in the picture, shes here. ;P No camwhoring this time round. Lol.



Appreciate You Hand- Amy Kuney 
I love her songs. Have almost all her songs. Listen to it.
Look for her on YOUTUBE.
(This isnt the best song- My fav: Chocolate/Downhill From Here)


Verse 1:

You try, you try, you strive
You aim to please
But nobody cares, nobody sees
I have a taste for talent wasted
Oh, waste it on me, waste it on me

Chorus:

Bury your shovel by the door
Nail your hammer to the floor
This job is for a gentle hand
You have so much love to give
And I am here to welcome it
As long as you’ve got time to spend
And Ill be the kind of work…
That appreciates your hands

Verse 2:

You’re a hero gone to waste
Untouched, unused
(But) I’ve never been
This beautifully rescued
Medals on your chest No one salutes
I am in debt; I don’t deserve you 


Oh yes, i watched Step Up (Crap! Guess what i found? Haha. Click to watch it on youtube) and Piranha. Both were awesomely fantastic. Watching in the cinema is better though. But whoa! Its up and so soon?! Yeaaaah.
Step Up made me want to dance Hip Hop big time and Piranha grossed me out like theres no tomorrow. Both good show. Watch them! =D So worth watching. And not to mention, watched it with my sisters. I guess that was the best part. Haha.





"Nothing intertwines my hands better than your fingers and no one bears my nonsense like you do. You've been here and you've been a douche time and time again but you never stop loving me. What would i be without you? You keep catching me like in a game of tag and i'd hate to be "IT" but it's your touch that keeps me from quitting. I love you. You're the most amazing Uguay and i'm lucky to be your Po ♥"

No comments:

Post a Comment