Friday, September 24, 2010

My Ten Little Fingers

My little people. Sis calls them "little nuns"
My vampire bite! Haha! Ive got one on my wrist too. 

I remember singing this as a kid and a whole lot more ofcourse.
But this is the one i sang most.. I think.

One little two little three little indians,
Four little five little six little indians,
Seven little eight little nine little indians,
Ten little indian boys.

And repeat...
Replace "boys" with girls and just about anything else.

Oh no wait! Thats not the one i sang most as a kid. I sang...


If youre happy and you know it clap your hands,
If youre happy and you know it clap your hands,
If youre happy and you know then your face will surely show,
If youre happy and you know it clap your hands.

Repeat and replace with whatever action which comes into mind.

Not forgetting...


Put your right leg in,
Put your right leg out,
Put your right leg in,
And you shake it all about,
Do the hokey pokey,
And you spin it all around,
Thats what its all about.

(Id still dance to this... Anyday)

Then i got older....

See if this sounds familiar to you..

In,
Out,
Side by side,
Out,
In,
Step,
Jump.


Yepp!! Its the skipping rope. Used to play it in school all the time. Thats the most used variation. =)
We love to compare when we do jump rope. Haha. Plus, my mom used to buy bags of rubber bands and teach us how to make it. I dont like the ones you buy outside.. It hurts. =/ The one made out of normal rubber bands doesnt hurt as much.

This is really thin. Mines like really really thick.

"Who can jump the highest" Lol!
Mine was always only a little above my height or somewhere there. My friends can do it like 3 heads above them!! Haha!

Ive got 2 in my room. Haha.

I miss jumping rope. Hula hoop? Yes, i can too. Record: 40mins. Haha! Id do longer but it was getting dark. Funny how i cant do it with the plastic hoop. I guess the rattan hoops are heavier therefore easier to stay up? Plastic ones are fun to play with though... Like circle-ing it around your limbs, neck etc. And you can do it a few at once too. Haha.

Used to be in my room... A mat. Yeah.. =) Its outside now.

Hopscotch? Fail. Hahaha!!! Enjoy it but... It doesnt last long.
Congkak? Love it. Got no one to play it with now. =/


Jumping around doing stunts with my neighbours? Hell yeah! We'd go from handstands to cartwheels to front walkover, back walkovers and handsprings... Yeah thats about as far as we went on the garden. Haha! Not including the "who can jump furthest from the pagoda's
railings" wins" game. Haha!!

What else? Cant think of any at the moment.


Fun times. =)
Before the oh so reliable internet came along. (Remember the irritating slow dial ups?)
Before even owning my own laptop. (Having to use a computer everyone in the house uses)
Before all the darn exams interfered. (Save our trees!!!)
Before.... Mila left.

I was... Form.. 4? 5? then... Oh my uniform. Haha.

Short intro:
Mila was my best friend. The bestest. She was the only one i could talk about anything to.



"If you love something, let it go, if it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be."

No comments:

Post a Comment