Monday, September 20, 2010

Appreciation

I cant help but to spend time with my dear lappie before it stays in some cold ass place where nobody will love it as much as i do. =/

Haha... Oh well.. Cant sleep AGAIN.

GOSH! This is kind of pissing me off..
I didnt get to watch the movies.. Loaded it already though. Haha.

I was busy editing pictures. Haha.
I hope they like it though.
(From right to left, down, right to left, down, right to left) ;P


1. The one who brought us together aka Kiam Siap.
2. Member #2 (Me!) aka Sook Neen.
3. The one who got us all "Raimified" aka Boss.
4. The one who cant live without her comb aka wait ah wait ah!
5. The one who came in as an innocent victim aka _______
6. The one who cares alot aka fishball cheeks.

Whatever it is that people think is wrong with you guys, i see it as something really special not just any ordinary person can have.

I loove you guys a whole lot.

I want to thank yall from the bottom of my heart for showing me what real friendship is and for being there for me when i needed someone.


Thanks, loves!!
<3



“You deserve to be with somebody who makes you happy. Somebody who doesn’t complicate your life. Somebody who won’t hurt you.”
— Derek Shepard in Grey’s Anatomy

No comments:

Post a Comment