Monday, September 20, 2010

I Killed My Laptop

Wont be online for a few days.
Laptop broke at its link. =/
So my screen is a little crooked.
Bringing my lil baby to the shop tomorrow.


I will miss yall! And i especially miss YOU
Better miss me or else... Haha.
(That was a joke... Or is it?) ;D

Oh well, yeah, no updates for awhile.

Latest edit:
(Was boooored as)

FB profile picture.
Transformation... The one on the extreme right is my current MSN display picture. Haha.

Big difference eh? Hahaha!! But oh well. Changed my Facebook profile picture. ;D Should i or should i not change the pic on my blog.... Hmm?

Naaaah~

Hmm... Well... Gonna be watching movie tonight... (Yeah, old movies)

The Lake House is a damn good show and While You Were Sleeping too. Both acted by Sandra Bullock! Omg! I love her. =)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAA!!!

So i was browsing through the stuff in my laptop (mainly pictures taken from ages ago) and well... I laughed so hard i got stomach cramps. Haha.

Id share with yall but i dont want yall to die of laughter... One day when i have the guts to i will, alright? Hahahahaha!! Goodness. 


... My eyes are redder than red. =/ Guess my eyes are just really tired. Oh well no laptop for a few days... I guess it can rest then. But for now! Movie time. Tata! Found shitload of movies on youtube. Ill link when im done with the good movies. =)
But it will be old~


Oh this is duh- sexy!



"I don't know how I allow you to treat me this way and still I stay."

No comments:

Post a Comment