Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Happy Autumn Festival!!!

Have a great lantern/mooncake day people!

=)

Reminder (For yall)


1. Eat more mooncakes (I dislike mooncakes... I dont mind jelly mooncakes though. But ill always be there on mooncake festivals to steal everybody's egg yolk. Haha!)- Picky!


2. Try not to burn lanterns ( I tend to do that alot but i wont be doing that thanks to dancing class.)


3. Dream into the roundness and brightness of the full moon.

Enjoy doing all of the above and more.

HAHAHHA!! Sorry i just had to!

4. Oh if you were thought to play with candles...
Please do it! Haha! Come up with some nice art work and link me alright?
Id loooove to see what im missing out. =/


For once im hating this damn dancing class so much.


5. Oh oh!! Dont forget to decorate your gardens with pretty lights (lanterns/candles)!

3 years back, the electricity went bitchy on me. So yeah, we celebrated in the dark. Haha. And after that we never celebrated it the way we did anymore. =(

Ive got one picture on my Facebook. Hold on~
There you go!


The lights coming from my pagoda are candles... But some of them went off already. =(

Oh yes and lanterns on the lamp post (which is obviously kaputted) and on trees. There are more. But i didnt get pictures of them.

OMG! Look what i found!!!
Let me introduce you to "Maoh"
He was found outside the college as a kitten when my sister took him back.
Its my sister and her boyfriend's baby. Hehe.
Maoh lives with his daddy. =D
Cute aint it.
He is very VERY well taken care of.

Some park in Puchong? Kepong? Hehe.. Hes on my lap! And afraid of the wind too.



"No matter what, don't forget the passion that made you take the first step and drive you all the way."

No comments:

Post a Comment