Friday, September 24, 2010

All Because Of You


I am happy today,
Only because i know you still love me,
I jump for joy with no fear,
Only because i know youll be there to catch me when i fall,
I smile everyday,
Only because i know you are always there for me,
I walk with confidence,
Only because i know you are right next to me,
I feel beautiful,
Only because you tell me that everytime we meet,
I achieve my goals with courage,
Only because you always push me up when im tipping,
I dream beyond the sky,
Only because you taught me how to,
I have passion in what i do,
Only because you have always believed in me,
I dare to be different,
Only because you assured me you love me the way i am.


I love you.




"I love you too. Thank you for just simply being so amazing :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment