Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Stray Cats

Ive got this thing for strays... Whether theyre dogs or cats... I tend to feed them. Yes, i know it isnt right but theyre oozing with adorableness! Yes, i touch and play with them too. Dogs, less. Im afraid they would bite me... *Pouts* Though i have to admit, i pick dogs over cats anyday. But yeah... Check the picture below out: 


The first cat came to me (I was having A&W and i was a little stingy... Hehe?). I didnt feed it but heck, after my meal i played with it like how a 10 year old girl would. I squat on the floor and started touching it to no end. Well, there was an end, i had to go for my dancing class then. Hehe. Plus, the second cat came. See the biggest picture? The cat doing the yoga pose? Yeah, thats the second cat. Adorable, eh? I took picture of Cat 1 and Cat 2. As seen above.

I didnt exactly play with Cat 3 and Cat 4. Cat 3 is the one with the super cute print and Cat 4 is the blur-looking owned cat. Okay, so Cat 4 isnt exactly a "stray" but its still mingling around. =P There was a Cat 5 but i didnt take any pictures of it. =(

Check my next post out! 
xx



"A cat is a lion in a jungle of small bushes."

No comments:

Post a Comment