Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Shadow Hunter

Right after dinner with the family about 7.15pm, my dearest brought me to Kelvin's place (made me smile like an idiot. Thanks for making my night... =D) to play this game they recently bought. Its called the... *Drum rolls*

"SHADOW HUNTER!"

While waiting for Kelvin to pick Gee up and Seng to come, baby and i played WWE! Oh yeah! *Dream come true* Out of 3 rounds, i won once. Damn. Its all BIG SHOW's fault! (Blame game) Hehe. Hes really sloooow and baby was using Cena! So obviously Cena would win! Ahh~ My love. =) The only round i won was when i used CM Punk. I love this guy. Hehe. Wanted to try Randy but by then everybody was back and ready to play... SHADOW HUNTER~ 

Short Intro:
It was first introduced in the year of 2005 by some Japanese dudes if im not mistaken. We may be a little late but heard of the saying, late is better than never? ;D This game allows 4 to 8 players at one go but heard of the other saying? The more the merrier? Haha! Yeah, there can be more than 8 players, 10 probably. We only had 4 earlier today. Its a pretty short game, about 30 minutes. We only took 15 minutes. 


I had doubts about playing this game in the beginning but i was told that this game is good. So i thought, "Heck, it wouldnt hurt to test it out." AND I DID! It was the best choice i have ever made... EVER! Haha. Its mischievously hilarious. We sat there from 8pm plus until 11.30pm. Imagine how good the game was. 

This is basically what the board looks like.


Pretty, eh? The colours, the pictures, the cards... The... EVERYTHING!


The cards: There are 3 categories in this game, "Neutral", "Hunter" and "Shadow". Too long for me to explain here but trust me when i say its a nice game. =) Well, if you like bluff games, card games, adventure, and most importantly, deduction, this is for you! TRUST ME!!!


Pretty awesome, eh? Admit it!! =D


Majority info above are obtained from BOARDGAMEGEEK.

Board games were never really my thing but heck, this is good!
xx



"Baby, if you like this game, you would love Citadel. One day we play, okay? *Kisses*" -Yes, yes, yes, poo poo! i want i want!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment