Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sick Treat

Woke up to the sweetest message ever! So imagine how well my day went... =D Hehe...

Nice? I took this! =D Haha!

So i didnt get to spend time with my dearest today because im sick as hell.... He went out with Seng and some other for dinner and supper (?). But heck, he came over and surprised me with...

LEONG CHA! 
Hahahaha! Yes, he knows that im sick (fever) so he bought leong cha to cool me down a little. Haha!


Oh well, thats for today... Hey, i heard ice cream and oranges are good when it comes to people with fever! Im practically breathing fire.... Oh, im feeling alot better now though. So no worries. Hehe. Im less dizzy and all those shit. =) All smiles.


I MISS YOU, BABY!
(I so know you do too!)
Cant wait to see you tomorrow!

Baby promised me we would get ice cream tomorrow! =D Yay me! And we are going to meet Popo Seok! =D I miss her too... Like how she tells me about the others who lives there and how they treat her and stuff. Haha. I miss seeing Aunty Mok too! Haha! 

Oh well, bed time!
xx



"Faster baby, i miss you! I want to see you so badly. Shhh... Kiss me, baby."

No comments:

Post a Comment