Sunday, July 17, 2011

"Zombieland 2".......Happening Or Not?

While in an interview with MTV, Jesse Eisenberg spoke briefly about the highly-anticipated sequel to 2009's "Zombieland".
This is whats he said about it, "They're writing the script right now but I haven't seen it and I suspect that the longer we wait, the less relevant it will be. I mean, all the actors would love to do it and the director would love to do it but I'm not sure what's happening."
I truely doubt it will happen anytime soon, as Emma Stone is now commited to "The Amazing Spider-Man" and it's multiple sequels and Woody Harrleson has joined "The Hunger Games". So no one can really do it right at the moment. Maybe if the fans are lucky, we'll get it within the next 5/6 years or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment