Sunday, July 24, 2011

Serenade Me

Happy Anniversary, lou kong!!


More Than Words. Thats what hes learning for me... He said. (Inspired by Love Guru)

Imagine you lying on the couch sick and having the one you love to no extent standing next to you with a guitar in his hand and serenade you with that song. =') I would tell you i teared because of that but i didnt, i teared because i couldnt breathe. Damn you, flu! But deep in my heart, ive died of sweetness already.

How sweet can one get, right? And best part is, he is getting better! =) Im listening to him play right now. Beautiful. Sing it to me again! =D Hahaha!


I love you, baby!
(I dont care... Ill keep telling i love you till the end of time;D)

PS: On this very day, Sapphira and Xavier are born! Twins! =) On our anniversary! What a gift! A miracle! Beautiful! "Our baby", he says. =) Haha. Congrats, daddy! Mommy is as happy as you are. =') Muahx muahx!!
xx



"Baby, you dont have to tell or show me how much you love me because i already know."

No comments:

Post a Comment