Saturday, July 16, 2011

Dance Exam

(Note: Picture-less post)

It all started with me getting up super late. Though i did wake up to a awesomely sweet message. ;) But yeah, rushed out. Drove all the way to Puchong. Had a quick breakfast. Nom nom nom! Roti Banjir, baby! Then i went up.

Exam time... *Ding ding ding* 

I was pretty calm when it all begun the part where i started shaking was when my timing went out. Im screwed. I kept a smile on my face though. =D Hehe? Well, when everything was over and i got off the dance floor, to my surprise, i saw the most handsome man standing by the door with black contact lenses, gelled hair, black turtleneck and jeans. Sexy as hell. 

Yes, he came. He watched me screw up and still gave me words of encouragement. He assured me i would get pretty numbers. =') Then we had our mam mam in Oriental Garden Delight in Kelana Mall. The food there is pretty awesome and price is reasonable too. I had soup! Pork Stomach soup! Yum!

Went home and did some crazy stuff. Then went for steamboat with the family! Mmm! Yummy! Thank you, aunty! Thank you, uncle! (I dont know why but i guess its just a force of habit... Aunty always comes before uncle... Epic). Got home vacuumed some snacks in and i guess im going off now. Haha!

What a day. =)

I still have ALOT to blog about!!! Ahh! And i wont even be free tomorrow. Sigh. Im way behind time. =(
Talk soon.
xx



"When someone you love tells and shows you that he loves you and want to care for you throughout his lifetime and after, he is a keeper."

No comments:

Post a Comment