Thursday, July 28, 2011

Dancing Exam Result


So my results reached my hands yesterday! I was so afraid i would fail... I was hell nervous during the exam and my timing and everything else was out! Imagine that! My partner kept slowing me down. Bet if i knew baby was watching me from outside, i would get alot more nervous... Haha!

Passing mark is probably 60. Because apparently nobody fails in dance exams. Thats why i was hell scared. Heck, i wouldnt want to be the first to fail in that dance school. Haha! So, thank goodness i didnt get 60 or below... I got 85 for both dances! I would consider myself lucky to no extent. Phew. Maybe its because baby was there... So were my parents. All of them supported me all the way. Hence, the luckiness i feel. =)

Well, i disappointed my teacher because she expected 90 from each and everyone of us. Remember i said baby told me everything owuld be okay and that i would get 93? Haha! It really did make me feel better but no, im gonna disappoint him like how i disappointed myself. My parents are ok with it though. Hahaha!

Glad thats over... What next? Learning Salsa now. Simple, relaxing, and a damn sexy dance. Cant wait for next week.


I remember dancing with baby at my garden... We did moves nobody can ever imagine... No music no shoes... Nothing but us dancing under the moonlight. Lets just say it didnt end as expected... The night ended with a "wing chun" fight. Hahahahaha! Hilarious! We ran everywhere defending and attacking. Obviously, he won. Haha!

Baby, lets do it again. Dance in my garden with me again will you? =) We can continue it with wing chun again. Hahaha! Or maybe we shall wing chun at your place like how we used to. *Attack attack* ;)

Till next time, love.
xx



"Only i can be your dance partner!'

No comments:

Post a Comment