Sunday, July 31, 2011

Short Update

Baby thought me how to play the bass to Price Tag by Jessie J!!! He drummed while i practiced to the original song. Ahh....


Shouldnt have said no when he asked me whether i wanted to bring it home to practice... Im bored as hell now. =( He just rang me up... And told me we can play together... YAY! Ill be on the bass and him, drums. Playing to  Jayesslee since that is what they seem to be lacking. =)


Woohoo! Anyways, just got back from the airport from picking up the exchange students from Japan and had a small dinner to welcome them... You might be hearing a little about them soon. Like the ones who came last year... Sort of miss them... We had lots of fun then. Especially when eating durian. Haha.. "I'm going to die" he said.

Refresh:
(Durian night out- What they said is captioned)

"Ouch!"

"We will fight the smell and win this eating game."

"I lose, i lose... I want to die."

"MJ! MJ!"


Yep, now i definitely miss them... Alot. =') Good times, good times.

Had durian and ENO for lunch yesterday... Hahaha! And steamboat at Damansara Village for dinner and 2 ice cream cones for supper. Fattening, kan?

I have got will power! =) I believe i can lose fat... SOON!

We have been making secret codes since i dont know when... From holding hands to goodnights and hellos... This is by far the best.... Shh!!! 
xx



"Pop babu, abubiba!"

No comments:

Post a Comment