Sunday, July 24, 2011

Lifted Off The Ground, Literally

Mam mam! My favourite dish in Bao Bao, Aman Suria.

Special Garlic Ban Mee!


After dinner, we went to Seng's house to pick up Shadow Hunter and that time i was wearing my heels which just got back from the clobber not too long ago...



Baby was being totally sweet. Not that he was never sweet. This is not the first time but its something i want to blog about. =) Because it made me laugh like an ass all night. We were at Seng's car park and i got lazy so i didnt want to wear my heels. Thought of going back to the car then wearing my flip flops. Yes, i left it in the car because we were going to Kelvin's place for a game. =) Haha. Baby asked me to hold his things and the next thing you know, i was off the ground! Haha!


Yes, this way. Only difference, we were both laughing like hell (Seng too!). All i could think of was, "NO NO!! Baby, youll break your hands!" Hahaha! Mind you, im only a few kgs lighter than him. He carried me last time when i was alot heavier than him and he is doing it again... Only this time, it was not at his place. Hahaha! Goodness. But yeah then he put me nicely in the car... *Massage his hands* Hehe.

Had a great game at Kelvin's place. Met his parents who were hilarious to no extent. Never knew that was where Kelvin got his, "Oh, shit." Hahaha!!

Oh, UPDATE! I dyed my hair... Again! Haha! Brighter red but no, not bleached. =(


What think you? =D
xx



"You make me smile like an idiot all the time."

No comments:

Post a Comment