Saturday, June 5, 2010

Temptations

Heavy heartedly walking away
feeling like a fool,
Trying not to look over my shoulders,
Oh, the temptations!
I was trying not to look at you,
Acting like nothing has ever happened,
Closing my teary eyes,
Pretending i never saw you.

Keeping a distance between me and you
preventing any sort of contact,
When you are a step closer
i foolishly take two steps back,
Oh, the temptations!
Pulling back and away from you
when you try to hold me in your arms,
Avoiding your kisses
pretending i have never met you.

I can't take it anymore
no longer can i hold back,
Hesitatingly, i grab onto your offering hand
and comfortably lay on your chest,
Your lips gets closer by the inch
but can't wait any longer,
Oh, the temptations!
I raise my head and reached for your lips,
Never again will i pretend
that i never met you.

Oh, the temptations..




-Shiok

No comments:

Post a Comment