Monday, June 14, 2010

Maybe


Maybe it is for the best,
To turn my present into the past,
Forget the pain and the disagreements,
Only memories of us I keep in my heart.

Maybe what you're doing is right,
I will leave you to your life,
Hand over my future to Mister Fate,
To put everything back into place.

*I am sorry for trying too hard
& I am sorry for holding on*


If you're reading, i hope you get well soon, k? Please take care of yourself. As for your exams, no worries, you have tons of people supporting you and people who believes in you. You can do it. *Good luck kisses* Study hard. Focus. Eye of the tiger! Remember? Get more "tuition". Don't fail anything, k? Promise? You HAVE to finish your course in 2 years and nothing more. We all know you can do it- I know you can do it. Put a little more hard work and you'll get what you want.

I don't know what my REAL LAST message would be because it's really difficult for me to really end everything. Give me some time and i will stop bothering you. If you really want me completely out of your life, continue what you're doing. I might, at times, try to walk back in, just show me the door if you're not happy with it, alright? I'm sorry dear but to be honest, it is really hard to let go.

I'm sorry for doing what i have and have not done. Thank you for everything you have done for me. I had the best time EVER whenever i'm with you. Thank you. Remember, i have told you this many times but, do what makes you happy. Don't completely push another's feelings though. Haha. =) <3 you.

Love, please do me one last favour, be happy and STAY HAPPY. Be as cheerful as always. We love you like that.




Monkey! =)
Lets see a smile from your heart on that face of yours.





Now, back to the books for me. Going to make love to my baby, Equity and Trust. Fuck rainbows for being so beautiful.


Yes i took this picture and edited it, it's beautiful isn't it? Double rainbows.



Don't believe anything anyone says unless you yourself agrees with it because in every believe there is always a lie.


Don't believe your eyes,
The camera lies.




-Shiok

No comments:

Post a Comment