Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pek Chek- Up, Up, and Away!


I can already feel the "peacefulness" on my blog. No more disturbance. No more lifeless people. Sorry.. I really meant lowlifes. My mistake. Haha. =)

Hmm... Lets see... Today is goooood, slept the whole day. Feel so energized now. Lol! NEED TO STUDY. Shits.

Thank you to all that has stood by me all these while,
I really appreciate it. Thank you. Ice cream on me? Haha!!! Come claim it before it expires but it will have to wait for abit. Hehe! This is for all who has been there for me. =) You know who you are. (If youre not sure, ask) Shiok Leng lubbs yuh!


Oh and to my readers,
Call me anything you want (From a bitch to the ULTIMATE bitch, slut, whore, or even a coward or whatever shits which makes you happy) but look who the coward is now? Haha! I may have just removed my cbox (i have to agree it is a little stressful reading your hate comments)to get some peace here but hey, COWARD! *waves* Come talk to me if you DARE. I DARE YOU. Im ok with anything from Facebook to MSN or even coming up to me. Give me a date, time and venue. We shall meet. Id be happy to. And oh yeah, about that one comment asking me whether i ever get sick of expressing myself of being loved (Missed that). My answer: NEVER. Why would i be? Hahaha. I look at things in a more "positive" view. I make myself happy. So yeah... Famous quote used very often this few days, "DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY (but know your limits)".


Langkawi! Langkawi, baby, here i come!
This is what im looking forward to:


... yep, most definitely.


PS: Now that my cbox is gone, i cant wait for you people to spam my facebook inbox! Looking forward to it. Surprise me. =)


Oh, you guys have ONE advantage over me...

"You can kiss my ass, and i cant."



*If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing?*



-Shiok

No comments:

Post a Comment