Friday, June 4, 2010

Haters



Haters......:
... are aficionados~ (Whoop!)
... are like subscribers who doesn't subscribe. (POO)
... are my number one fan(s)! (I dont need this kind of popularity)
... are so childish they need to grow up
... don't have a life of their own. (Get one)
... tries WAAAY too hard to get into another's life (Oh the desperation~~).
... can't mind his/her own business. (I know you care)
... don't have anything better to say or do. (Wu liao)
... are like a pain in the ass which i or anyone else don't need. (Spank me)
... need to live their lives to the fullest and not interfere with others. (I feel sorry for you)
... criticize before looking into the mirror. (Need one?)
... don't deserve to be respected. (Id spit on the floor 10x before i ever learn to respect you)

You, my dear readers, definitely can comment but only to a certain extent before you are titled as a "hater", before everyone hates you, before as above mentioned are being applied.


"TO BE RESPECTED, YOU HAVE TO FIRST- RESPECT OTHERS!"

-Shiok

No comments:

Post a Comment