Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sometimes





Sometimes when i look at your pictures

I smile foolishly

Remembering all that has happened

All the good times



Sometimes when i look at your pictures

A teardrop runs down my cheek

Thinking how i have simply lost you

In all the wrong ways



Sometimes when i look at our pictures

I close my eyes

Imagining the impossible

All that i have hoped for



Sometimes when i look at our pictures

I smile with tears

Unable to control my messed up feelings

All that was towards you



Sometimes when i look at all the pictures

I wished i have taken more

To help remind me of the past

Show me all that there was once



Pictures make good friends, they are the one's who will remind you of the past. All the bad and the good memories. Pictures are beautiful whether taken with skills or not.



Pictures i found (Dont laugh too hard, i dont want to be blamed for the consequences):-



-Ask me where my head is again and ill whack yours like how youre making me whack mine.



-Never liked that unknown person, i didnt stink ok!



-Getting ready for Sports Day! (My favourite oversized cap)



-I was never the really feminine type of girl i dare say and not much has changed since then. My favourite chair (Had it since i was 2 only threw it away when i was 12 or 13). Haha?



-Langkawi trip to the Zoo! Going to Langkawi again next weekend (With chloe!) Excited.



-Taman Negara, my first camping trip. (Tilt your head abit alright? This picture cannot be saved)



-On a big slide in Hong Kong, my godmother really enjoy tying my hair esp pigtails. I love her.



-This is my godmother. She is now suffering from stroke and she wants me to visit her.. I will. My parents wants me to go alone. Damn. Isnt she beautiful?



-Competing in Singapore. Legs shivered like hell.



-I love Spotty, died when she was only 10. RIP.



-First few days of college. Yes yes i know how hard is it to take a picture with me. Im sorry im not photogenic! =( But glad you made me take this picture with you. <3



-And so, the nightmare of 2010.





Ok, another sleepless night. Its 7am. Time for bed. Im off. Goodnight. Or for some of you, good morning!





-Shiok

No comments:

Post a Comment