Tuesday, June 8, 2010

One Meal

If i keep this up, i might even lose weight!
HAHAHA! Though its super unhealthy but... Yeah.


Had McDonalds for brunch today.

Stole some nuggets- Definite YUM!
And coke (They taste disgusting together)- I prefer ice cream and fries (YUMMY!)

Ate some fries (Rest of it fell on the floor in my car..)- Yay me. -.-
Drank a cup of cereal- Corn! Corn! Corn! Love it much!! <3

And guess what? Im not even hungry.

Good? I think it is.

Didnt have appetite this morning...
This afternoon...
Was sleeping the rest of the day.
Missed dinner =( Shouldnt have.

Regret sleeping. =/
No no! Shiok Leng does not regret anything! :@

=( Dinner....

Oh well.. Cereal at 2am. Hhahaha!
Now, i cant go back to sleep. Damn =/


Tonight is a different story though. Not only because i think too much but... Waiting really isnt fun. (Im sorry i made you wait before this)
-Click to view full image (It's funny, to me)

Crowded rink is no fun.. But..
Ice skating is one of the most beautiful sport (Until you fall that is)
I love ice skating, much! <3
Miss skating like skating SKATING! Haha.
And already miss skating with you. =/



-Shiok

No comments:

Post a Comment