Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Garlic: Hurts


Shiok Leng has got a bubu. ='(

Cut my finger with a garlic while making garlic bread.
Yay me! Imagine that! Haha!

I congratulated myself for being SO PRO at handling a garlic. Seriously, i manage to take care of myself, or in this case my finger, while handling the knife but when it came to the garlic, tsk tsk.



*Tried taking a pic but it was not obvious enough for your naked cam eye to see. HAHAHA!* (Yes, i used my webcam coz i broke my camera and my phone's camera is too lousy to take anything-But i still love my baby~) =)

There: Small cut on my pointer which looks like a mouth..


It is kinda deep.. Looks like a mouth when i put it sideways and press it a little. HAHA! Its kinda funny.


Oh btw... It just healed back.. Cant open my wound anymore.. Fast healer~ HAHAHAHAHAA! (God lame as usual, laughing at my own jokes~ Pfftt~)

It opened again.. Its starting to hurt like crap. Haha... And NOW the blood start flowing. Beautiful! =) Rawr. I got something! It covered my bubu... Thank you Cammie!! Cutsie plaster (Giraffe FTW)


PS: GARLIC BREATH!!!!! HAHAHA! Want a kiss? ;P


-Shiok

No comments:

Post a Comment