Saturday, April 16, 2011

Trips

This is me camwhoring... On the way to get my blood test. =) Yes yes, and to think... Im not scared of no blood test! Hah! You no scare me! Im gangsta! I am..... AHHHHHHHH!


And the process begun....... Waited in the hospital for abit.... Then after everything was done.... I got the cutest shapped plaster ive ever seen!! (I lied- I actually own something cuter...) <- Sister bought that for me. Hehe. 

Anyhoots!


Ok, so i dont like plasters around my whatever-you-call-that-part-of-your-hand... It gets pretty irritating... So i peeled it off (Peeling process hurts like crap...). Plus, i was driving..


Eee~ Apparently, ive got small veins.. This would be the second time im hearing that. Momsie thinks im lacking exercise. Sigh. =/


VOILA!


This is me, after everything. Messy hair? Looking less "gangsta"? Hahahaha! Or so Ms Perasan would have seen it as. Haha! =P


Anyway this is for... "Entertainment" purposes only... I swear, i am not scared of blood test or donating blood. =) Infact, if possible, i would LOVE to donate blood anytime, anyday. =)

 So yeah. =) Just to keep my blog a little more.. Active? It has been quiet and a little anti social lately. Sigh. Bad bad bloggy. =P It has changed now!! Seeeeeeeeeee~ =P 

But no worries.. My posts wont all be like the ones ive been posting lately.. More serious ones will be posted... Soon. Tomorrow or day after tomorrow maybe? =)

Click on picture to enlarge.. See where you stand. =)

Update: I got screwed for having weight problems. Sigh. I need to get back to original weight! Grr... Minus that 2kgs i put on since Friday maybe? O=) Hehe. Then i promise im done with losing weight and ill just lose fat... Hehe...


Question: Do you know how to lose fat without losing weight? 

I know eating less (chicken, duck etc etc) skin or fat would minus off the fat and maintain a persons weight but... Is there any other ways? (No gym please. =P) 

Thank you! <3

xx



"A tongue as sharp as knife, kills without drawing blood."

No comments:

Post a Comment