Thursday, April 28, 2011

Dance With Me

Cant sleep... Thought of doing a post to try win Nuffnang tickets but my mind doesnt seem to be moving that direction.. Instead, i came up with something pointless and silly.



Before i shut my system down
I will take a stroll down the memory lane
Making every single thought count
Instead of just looking past the window pane

Shall we dance the night away
In hopes to hold each other again
My expressions is nothing new ill say
As like before, layers of masks to cover the pain

Tonight im drenched with yesterdays sorrows
My heart is filled with nothing but hatred
Hoping to see a better tomorrow
I would leave today a picture unpainted

The things i do i am in control of
The things i see cannot be erased
I untangle it all intending to stop
But everything seems to be interlaced


PS: Not meant for anyone or anything.. Just something which came into my mind. Inspired from reading old posts? I guess. D= Haha!

Plus, plus! My blog is just super quiet. I hate that! So much!

Hehe. Goodnight all...
xx



"Write your way out of depression, it works."

No comments:

Post a Comment