Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Times Book Fair at SS2 Mall

So there was this HUGE book fair in SS2 Mall. Yes, about a week ago. I havent been updating my blog lately... I was heck busy.. Or was i..? *Winks*

So anyways, we spent almost 4hours checking books which are dirt cheap. There were about 10 rows of books. Below are just PART of the crazy long lines of books...

Photo credited to Jayren

So i was writing this then i found Jayren's post on SS2 Mall... Impressive.. Check it out:


Hey hey! Dont forget this post!! I bought books which are cheap as hell!!! Pretty good and worth it. I dont know why but i got this thing for books which has romance, murder and alot of description. Yes, it is pretty hard to find books which has all 3 in it but lucky me.. I did! Check it out!! 

1. It is only RM12 and it meets my "requirements" Haha! Daamn! 
2. I love how theres different texture on the cover itself.
3. I read the beginning and its off to a good start. =)



This one is a little different from what i would usually read...

1. 50% off...
2. It reminds me of Anne Rice' vampire book.. I like!
3. It has all 3 elements. Ahh~ How satisfying.



Happy with my purchases. Would have gotten more but i was broke as hell that week. Haha! Sigh. 

I got home to this freak. Ish. It was bad! I was a few centimeters from it.. Infact, i nearly stepped on it! But i was lucky i didnt! Haha! Funniest thing i did after i saw it was...


1. Normal reaction: Jump at least 1 metre away from it.
... Not so normal reaction begins...
2. Pushes the mat it was heading towards away from it.
3. Run to the kitchen.
4. Got a transparent round tupperware and covered that little creep.
5. Watch it run in circles... Haha! That part was pretty funny.
6. Snap a picture and blog about it. HAHAHAHA! 

But yeah... Gross isnt it? My parents came back and didnt kill it. It went "missing" apparently. Ahh!! Im going to die of fear! =/ *Looks around before stepping on the ground* Not to mention the cockroaches! Oh God! 

Havent been seeing them for awhile.. Until just now. A flat, dead cockroach. Eww! Id rather see rats running around than to ever encounter these two disgusting creepy crawlies.. Ever again! =(

Tired.. But not sleepy. 
What is this lar! >=(

Id count sheeps but counting sheeps only gives me a headache. =/
xx



"We dont look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward."

No comments:

Post a Comment